cutter... overkill?

vin.d

Ok gents... I'm going to do a cutter and just can't get my arms around it.

Test E 1-12 (only test I got)
Tren 1-10
Winny 1-6
Anavar 6-12
EQ 1-12

Ok, notice the EQ. Is it overkill? Should I keep it or let it go?

vin.d said:

Tren 1-10
Winny 1-6
Anavar 6-12
EQ 1-12

a cutter? first off no Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) will make u or even help u loose fat. so do some reasearch.

vin.d said:

Tren 1-10
Winny 1-6
Anavar 6-12
EQ 1-12

I've always been a bit confused with EQ and cutters, I read alot about it's affects on increasing appetite.....although not everyone experiences this...

Looks like a lot of gear for a cutter what's your stats and history.

deadbeatrec said:
a cutter? first off no Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) will make u or even help u loose fat. so do some reasearch.

Ok, i'm trying to make it a lean bulk/cutter.

EQ doesn't do anything for my appetite either, just hardens me. I'm up in the air. It is a lot of gear and that concerns me as well.

This is cycle 5.... mostly dirty bulks, one very lean one with EQ.

5'6" 190 -- 14% (last bulk got carried away... probably loose a few naturall with that damn treadmill, then jump ON)

it's called a cutter because it makes your muscles harder, your veins appear more ... the CUT appearance. I've actually read an article here on ology that supports that Anavar actually does help burn fat.

Also, when you put on new muscle, you will have to burn more calories to make these muscles move, in turn, burning more fat.

In my experienc Anavar, Winstrol (winny) and tren all do have an effect that lowers bodyfat....however I have also found that my bodyfat needs to be down to at least 10-12% to see that effect. You will not get the lean look you are probably looking for without hard diet and a decent amount of cardio.
Lean Bulk/Cutter....that is extremely hard to do....and if you are cycling things like ANavar, Winstrol (winny) and Tren(unless you make your own) you will find that the doses needed to see such an effect will be very expensive.

carolinacrackah said:
In my experienc Anavar, Winstrol (winny) and tren all do have an effect that lowers bodyfat....however I have also found that my bodyfat needs to be down to at least 10-12% to see that effect. You will not get the lean look you are probably looking for without hard diet and a decent amount of cardio.
Lean Bulk/Cutter....that is extremely hard to do....and if you are cycling things like ANavar, Winstrol (winny) and Tren(unless you make your own) you will find that the doses needed to see such an effect will be very expensive.

There will plenty of cardio and the diet will be solid. Money shouldn't be too much of an issue.

vin.d said:
Ok, notice the EQ. Is it overkill?

Anybody else notice this?

Bro I don't think it's the EQ that's overkill - it's your entire cycle! Far too many compounds for a cutter IMO. You don't need all that shit. They only way I would say ok would be if you were a competitor and even then I don't see a reason to run Winstrol (winny), Tren, Var and EQ!

I would drop the EQ Winstrol (winny) and var. Test and Tren would make for a great cutter - and I think it would prevent any atrophy.

Maybe Test, Tren and Var. Anything more would be a waste of money, cause injury to your body and won't give you any greater results.

Just my 2cents.

vin.d said:
There will plenty of cardio and the diet will be solid. Money shouldn't be too much of an issue.

You'll find the cardio will greatly reduce your gains....which is why i dont try and cut and build at the same time. IMO the best course of action is to run a cycle directed at puttin on quality mass and then worry about stripping away the little extra fat. Tren, test and var will help you hold onto the gains while doing the required amount of cardio and diet for cutting...maybe grow a couple extra pounds in the process.

Below is how I would break up the bulk and cut cycle....im sure there are plenty of other ways to do it and im sure that someone here has a much more effective process. THis is just how I would structure it based on my experience.

210lbs EQ, Test, Dbol
6 weeks 25lbs
235lbs Tren, Test, Var
10 weeks
Cardio, diet and maybe drop to
220-225lbs

I dont see a problem with the EQ i'd be more concerened with the 12 weeks of running 2 17aa's and the beatdown your cholesterol values are gonna take. :spank:

Niclipse said:
Also, when you put on new muscle, you will have to burn more calories to make these muscles move, in turn, burning more fat.
So what you're saying is that exercise and not the steroid burns fat :) or exercise with the help of steroid, that packs on muscle therefor burning more calories and fat.

straight cutter
12 weeks take you from 14% to 8% with proper diet

250-500mg of test 1-12
tren at 75mg eod 1-10
win 25mg ed 8-14

Yeah, I'm dropping the EQ for sure now. Just too much. I think I'm going with test/tren and starting with var, finishing with Winstrol (winny). The reason I'm leaving the var in there is that the tren is homebrew and though it looks like all went well, I might have overcooked it and hurt the hormone. Still looks good though.

i like having an oral in there. maybe the EQ will give you the super hard look though i dont know. tren does a pretty good job at that too but its nice to have another tool so you can stop the tren early in the cycle to improve recovery.

Back