Cycle Suggestions

WI

GQ on AS!
What do you guys think is a good dose of Anavar for someone who is 190lbs? I'm trying to hold on to my lbm while trimming some bf%. I'm trying to decide if I want to run an eq only cycle for an extended period of time then coming of with some Anavar or just hitting a Prop/Anavar cycle. I was thinking of something along this lines:

If you where you prone to MPB and where dieting for the summer which would you do? Take into consideration that I have been on 1/4proscar for almost 4 months, 5%spiro.ed, and 2%nizoral eod.

1. 100mgs QV Prop eod with 25mgs of B*G ox.? Should I go higher on the ox?

2. Eq at 800mgs/week. 16-20 weeks! How harsh is this dose be on the hairline?

3. B*G ox only at 30mgs/ed 12weeks

My diet will be low carbs, and roughly 150-200g protein. I'm going to start my am HIIT cardio again/with a 0 carb 50g protein shake after! Goal is maintain lbm while dropping some unwanted fat! Any comments/suggestions?

PS and if needed to I still have some D*P from awhile back!

I would go with #1 personally. As for the amount of Anavar (var) ....... How much money are you willing to spend? I think alot of people keep their doses fairly low on Anavar (var) because it is pretty damn expensive. I have read threads where people were taking +50mg/day and loving it.

If you are worried about the hairline....try an anavar ONLY cycle.

For your goals:

40-45 mg/ED of BTG for 10-12 weeks will BLOW YOUR FRICKEN MIND!!! Add a little Prop and a little Proviron to ensure you stay RIPPED throughout and you'll be diesel. And...you should get next to NO hairloss (especially since you are on Proscar).

I like:

1-10 BTG 45 mg/day
1-10 PROP 100 mg/EOD
3-10 Proviron 25-50 mg/ED

EAT LEAN AND CLEAN and it's on! ;)

I appreciate your input guys.

As for my Anavar dose that is still up in the air. My Anavar dosage is fairly low but I have read numerous posts where it seems that 40mgs of Anavar is the magic number and anything above that has no major impact in body composition. Taking into consideration that I am going to be using pharmaceutical B*G and being more bioavailable because of its chemical coumpounds I thought I could use less in comparision to other Anavar Mfgs.

So for now it looks like the the Prop/Anavar cycle! :D As for the length of the cycle......to be determined, as I've read numerous posts where longer Anavar cycles make dramatic changes in increase of lbm and decrease in bf%

Last edited:
DRveejay11 said:

For your goals:

40-45 mg/ED of BTG for 10-12 weeks will BLOW YOUR FRICKEN MIND!!! Add a little Prop and a little Proviron to ensure you stay RIPPED throughout and you'll be diesel. And...you should get next to NO hairloss (especially since you are on Proscar).

I like:

1-10 BTG 45 mg/day
1-10 PROP 100 mg/EOD

I like this one, may have to try it one day.

JohnnyB

DRveejay11 said:

For your goals:

I like:

1-10 BTG 45 mg/day
1-10 PROP 100 mg/EOD

Hmmmm very nice cycle indeed DRveejay. I wanted to keep my dose of B*G low but I might have to go as high as 40-45mg/day of it to see what it does for body composition along with 100mg prop. eod.

Have you done something similar to this cycle above? Results?

So you guys don't think that the EQ cycle is any good, maybe I would even follow it with option #1 just at a higher dose of Anavar? Remember I want to keep my hair!:D

DRveejay11 said:
Some people lose hair on EQ too bro :( Depends on the individual.

True true, sometimes you just hear what you want to hear. I'm going with cycle #1 and bump up my dosage on the Anavar! Thanks DRveejay.:D

Back