Cycle Support- Supplements to maximize gains and minimize side effects while cycling

My Custom Protein

Official Sponsor
I have created a supplement just for the people in this community. You can see the full write up at Cycle Support ? MYCUSTOMPROTEIN.COM

There are many people out there that for one reason or another are on hormone enhancement supplementation. Every other company ignores and ostracizes this community to fend for themselves when it comes to the best nutritional supplements for their cycle. Our nutritional researchers have focused study on the biochemical reactions unique to steroid supplementation and the nutritional supplements that best compliment the positive effects of being on a cycle and eliminate the negative side effects of being on a cycle. For those who cycle, there is no other supplement geared toward you, and nothing will maximize gains and minimize side effects like this perfectly developed protein supplement.

I would like to hear member's feedback on this supplement I have created, and I would like to hear any other ingredients that I could add that would make this supplement very valuable to those on a anabolic steroid cycle. Supplement ingredients such as creatine would be pointless to a cycle because the anabolic nature of steroids will hypertrophy muscle cells much much more effectively. So I have omitted ingredients that would have no further effect, and added those that would truly compliment a cycle well. If you have more ingredients you would like to use, I could create it for you and maybe together we can create a better supplement that I create and together we can share it with the community for the betterment of all.

Thank you to everyone and I look forward to sparking a dialogue about this concept.

Cycling increases protein synthesis. Cycle Support includes Whey Protein to enhance muscle recovery and muscle mass.
Branched Chain Amino Acids are essential amino acids most commonly found in muscle protein. Supplementing with BCAA's while experiencing increased protein synthesis while on a cycle will promote lean muscle gain, Pre-Intra-post workout fuel, and reduced muscle fatigue.

Diindolylmethane (DIM) Stimulates the immune system. The immune system can be compromised from being on a cycle, and this can negate that effect. The most important aspect of DIM is its anti estrogenic effect as an aromatase inhibitor. It is common knowledge that testosterone supplementation converts to estrogen and the complications that can arise. DIM blocks the conversion of testosterone to estrogen effectively reducing the negative effects of estrogen.
Cycling causes stress on the liver from cleaning out toxins in the blood. It also causes cholesterol to rise. Milk thistle is scientifically proven to have detoxification and protective properties for the liver. Milk thistle also lowers cholesterol, making this ingredient have dual purpose.

Cycling increases protein synthesis. Cycle Support includes Whey Protein to enhance muscle recovery and muscle mass.
Branched Chain Amino Acids are essential amino acids most commonly found in muscle protein. Supplementing with BCAA's while experiencing increased protein synthesis while on a cycle will promote lean muscle gain, Pre-Intra-post workout fuel, and reduced muscle fatigue.

Diindolylmethane (DIM) Stimulates the immune system. The immune system can be compromised from being on a cycle, and this can negate that effect. The most important aspect of DIM is its anti estrogenic effect as an aromatase inhibitor. It is common knowledge that testosterone supplementation converts to estrogen and the complications that can arise. DIM blocks the conversion of testosterone to estrogen effectively reducing the negative effects of estrogen.
Cycling causes stress on the liver from cleaning out toxins in the blood. It also causes cholesterol to rise. Milk thistle is scientifically proven to have detoxification and protective properties for the liver. Milk thistle also lowers cholesterol, making this ingredient have dual purpose.
Sounds good mate
But to be honest most people on aas cycles already take bcaas and milk thistle and nac
And as for the dim I only know of 1 guy on here that didn't run an ai as standard on a cycle adex for example so what would be the advantages of purchasing this off you when all the bases are already covered anyhow ????
Not bashing just wondering ???

Sounds good mate
But to be honest most people on aas cycles already take bcaas and milk thistle and nac
And as for the dim I only know of 1 guy on here that didn't run an ai as standard on a cycle adex for example so what would be the advantages of purchasing this off you when all the bases are already covered anyhow ????
Not bashing just wondering ???

Very good question. When you get this supplement through me, we combine all these supplements into one. Instead of 4 different products, we only have one. When we combine supplements, we can cut manufacturing costs. All other companies have a contract manufacturer make their products. It then goes to a whole sale distributor, then to a retail store, then to the consumer. Because I manufacture the products and distribute directly to the consumer, I also cut out 3 levels of middlemen mark up. So I can sell these supplements cheaper than you can get them anywhere else, even bodybuilding.com or any other retail company. So, Let's break down this supplement and see that it is cheaper to get all of these through my company.
- 20 servings of 100% whey protein at the cheapest will be around $23.
- 20 servings of BCAA's at the cheapest will be around $14.
- 20 servings of Milk thistle 200mg will be about $6.
- 20 servings of diindolylmethane 200mg will be $20.

So all of this together will be about $63 if you buy them at the best prices separately on different internet sites. If you get my product, It will cost you just $38.99 saving you about 40%.

If you have other supplements you like, we can also help you create and combine other ingredients to make a super supplement just for you with the same results and savings of 40%-50%.

Thank you very much for your question, I appreciate the dialogue and please don't hesitate to ask any further questions. Thanks again!

Very good question. When you get this supplement through me, we combine all these supplements into one. Instead of 4 different products, we only have one. When we combine supplements, we can cut manufacturing costs. All other companies have a contract manufacturer make their products. It then goes to a whole sale distributor, then to a retail store, then to the consumer. Because I manufacture the products and distribute directly to the consumer, I also cut out 3 levels of middlemen mark up. So I can sell these supplements cheaper than you can get them anywhere else, even bodybuilding.com or any other retail company. So, Let's break down this supplement and see that it is cheaper to get all of these through my company.
- 20 servings of 100% whey protein at the cheapest will be around $23.
- 20 servings of BCAA's at the cheapest will be around $14.
- 20 servings of Milk thistle 200mg will be about $6.
- 20 servings of diindolylmethane 200mg will be $20.

So all of this together will be about $63 if you buy them at the best prices separately on different internet sites. If you get my product, It will cost you just $38.99 saving you about 40%.

If you have other supplements you like, we can also help you create and combine other ingredients to make a super supplement just for you with the same results and savings of 40%-50%.

Thank you very much for your question, I appreciate the dialogue and please don't hesitate to ask any further questions. Thanks again!
Not a worry mate and yes that dose make perfect sense
Good to have you on here hopefully it drums up a bit of business for you I might give your stuff a try I'm nearly of of a few things thanks for the reply
I understand your a busy man but when you have a bit of spare time you should start a thread on why you think shakes and supps are a good thing to include into the diet I had a few conversations with guys saying there a whaste of $$$$$ and they go the natural route whole foods and such and so on as for me I love supps easy way to get more pro and carbs in
On another note do you ship to Australia ???
Thanks for the reply Blakey

Not a worry mate and yes that dose make perfect sense
Good to have you on here hopefully it drums up a bit of business for you I might give your stuff a try I'm nearly of of a few things thanks for the reply
I understand your a busy man but when you have a bit of spare time you should start a thread on why you think shakes and supps are a good thing to include into the diet I had a few conversations with guys saying there a whaste of $$$$$ and they go the natural route whole foods and such and so on as for me I love supps easy way to get more pro and carbs in
On another note do you ship to Australia ???
Thanks for the reply Blakey

I will heed your advice and start a thread on the benefits of supplements. Regarding the supplements and ingredients that I carry, the science is in the they are found to be effective. I made sure to leave out supplements that had studied results or have any scientific backing to their credibility. For instance, L-Argenine has four major studies that show it does not increase NO2 in the blood. This is because it does not absorb in the small intestine. Therefore I do not sell L-Argenine like many other companies do, falsely advertising that it increases vascularity and causes vasodilation. However, L-Citrulline is easily absorbable, and breaks down into L-Argenine in the body, effectively increasing NO2 and hence, vasodilation. So I do include L-Citrulline and many other ingredients that do have scientific backing for efficacy.

I do not yet ship to Australia, but I am partnering soon with a venture health firm out of Europe, and we intend to expand this concept on a global scale. So we will soon be a global company and will be able to provide services to all.

Back