Cycle update

dallasskyline

Alright gentle people...my current cycle looks like this (12 week cycle, I am entering week 5)

Enth 500mg/wk (week1-8)
Cyp 400mg/wk (week 5-8) -(week 8-12 600mg/wk)
Eq 400 mg/wk (week 1-4) - (week 5-12 600mg/wk)

- Half my enth amps were smashed by my ex-gf and I while we were fucking in my closet, so I got another long acting esther in it' s place, my source had them to me the next day

I just received my much attecipated 2k dbol (5mg naposim). I have no self-disicpline(for any of you who have read my other threads in various lounges on this website this will come as no surprise)...so I want to add the dbol to my cycle...I was told by you all earlier that 35mg/ed is a good amount for me to take my first time with dbol...how long should I add the dbol for....and I also have zams that I was thinking of using to get ripped the last 4 weeks at 50mg/ed...thoughts?Suggestions? Am I being an idiot by adding the dbol?

:chimney:

Last edited:
you shouldnt use dbol if you wanna get ripped man...that will add some fat to your frame...
btw, have you told your girlfriend about you were screwing around?

Kim the Swede said:
you shouldnt use dbol if you wanna get ripped man...that will add some fat to your frame...
btw, have you told your girlfriend about you were screwing around?

Yup...to save repetition go the conversation forum...under "For those of you that remember or give a shit...it is near the top...

Even if I did the dbol for only 4 weeks, then straight to zams...test the whole time...you still think I would put on a lot of fat...I am strict with my diet.

Last edited:
Kim the Swede said:

How is d-bol going to add body fat to someone ???

Weight from water retention....Yes

Fat .......No

StoneColdNTO said:
How is d-bol going to add body fat to someone ???

Weight from water retention....Yes

Fat .......No

SO 4 weeks on dbol...off, then the last 4 on zams...no problems...plus I taking femara, and will go back to my original dosage althought it killed my sex drivre ,. as my gf left me I do n't need it right know...I was dopinf.75mg/ed

Back