cypant help

Z

zrider

he guys i am 4 weeks into my first cycle ever .cypant 250 was my choice.i am hitting it every 4 days at 1ml per time.is this enough ?i am not sure but i was thinking i would be seing more results by now?i am alternating muscle groups with my workouts.am i doing something wrong?i was 5'10 180 lbs when i started.what should i expect from 1 cycle?help thanks

What you should expect from your cycle is what you put into it. I'm not familiar with "cypant", is that "cypionate" or sustanon?

How is your training, how is your diet? Most people say they need 3-4 weeks to really feel longer ester testosterones, but if your diet is correct then you should have been making some gains already.

250mg e4d sounds good for a first cycle.

cypionate.and i have gained 6 lbs.is this about right .or are you saying mabee i should be working harder for more gains?is it alright to work same muscle groups everyday?i have no one to consult in my gym i am alone in this so thanks for any comments

do you look better, because somtimes when i start up i lose some fat and don't gain very much. stay on for 10 or so weeks i bet it will kick in. and as for traing somthing everyday don't maybe twice a week when you are on.

zrider said:
cypionate.and i have gained 6 lbs.is this about right .or are you saying mabee i should be working harder for more gains?is it alright to work same muscle groups everyday?i have no one to consult in my gym i am alone in this so thanks for any comments

Okay, go to the training forum:

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16

and read, read and read some more

Go to the diet forum:

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14

and read, readn then read some more.

Don't work the same muscles everyday! You should be on 3-4 day split, something like this maybe:

mon - chest/triceps
tuesday - back/biceps
wednesday - off (cardio if you like)
thursday - shoulders, forearms
Friday - legs

You should also be consuming 5-6000 calories a day if you are trying to bulk up. 6lbs gained so far is pretty good.

Back