D Bol dosage advice needed

Double Down

I'm currently bulking with 500 mg of test per week and 25 mg of dbol per day. I've noticed that I "feel" the dbol much more on 50 mg. in fact I feel great on 50 mg and get some awesome pumps. Should I switch to what feels better or stick to a lower dosage?

I cycled in my 20s, now in my late 40s , Ive done 3 cycles prior to this which were 2 cutting cycles with anavar and test and one dbol test bulk using 25 mg of dbol and 500 mg of test.
So 50 mg is standard ?

50 seems to be the standard but I remember back in the day those little pink stop signs. I only needed 25mg ed and I got excellent results, multiple times. Seems like the stuff isn***8217;t the same these days or the stuff back then was over dosed. My favorite dbol was reforvet-b you could take it orally or inject it. That stuff made me sooo strong it was actually amazing.

I cycled in my 20s, now in my late 40s , Ive done 3 cycles prior to this which were 2 cutting cycles with anavar and test and one dbol test bulk using 25 mg of dbol and 500 mg of test.
So 50 mg is standard ?

Are you using an ai? I was just running 500mg of test e ew and 50 mg dbol ed and the water retention was terrible. I had to cut my dose by half for both compounds.

I'm guessing the stuff today is under dosed because I rember taking those "pink. Stop signs" and only took 15 mg. I'm definitely taking AI. I have to take .5 anastrozole with my TRT dosage and use grape seed pills ( daily) to keep estrogen in Check. With this cycle I'm doing the following to combat estrogen sides

.5 mg of anastrozole 3x per week
20 mg of tamoxifen EOD
Grape seed extract pills ED ( my TRT Doctor sells these )
So far no moon face ( I'm in my 6 th week) or bloat

I'm guessing the stuff today is under dosed because I rember taking those "pink. Stop signs" and only took 15 mg. I'm definitely taking AI. I have to take .5 anastrozole with my TRT dosage and use grape seed pills ( daily) to keep estrogen in Check. With this cycle I'm doing the following to combat estrogen sides

.5 mg of anastrozole 3x per week
20 mg of tamoxifen EOD
Grape seed extract pills ED ( my TRT Doctor sells these )
So far no moon face ( I'm in my 6 th week) or bloat

It***8217;s nice to hear it from someone that was also familiar with those stop signs. I think they were from thailand, but yeah those were on point. I***8217;ve heard people say , oh your body just reacted better become you hadn***8217;t done much gear and I always said no way because I did those a few separate times over a few year span with use of other brands between and those were just really that good.

Lol moon face, I got that so bad when I was younger and using 500 mg of Omnadren 250 back in the day. I remember my mom saying what***8217;s wrong with your face?

It***8217;s nice to hear it from someone that was also familiar with those stop signs. I think they were from thailand, but yeah those were on point. I***8217;ve heard people say , oh your body just reacted better become you hadn***8217;t done much gear and I always said no way because I did those a few separate times over a few year span with use of other brands between and those were just really that good.

Lol moon face, I got that so bad when I was younger and using 500 mg of Omnadren 250 back in the day. I remember my mom saying what***8217;s wrong with your face?

I remember those D-Bol very well, and I also had some little house shaped in pink and some yellow. Cannot recall if they were from Thailand or Pakistan for some reason. I also remember some Russina D-Bol but do not recall the actuasl brand. I just remember that they came in for sheets with 25 tabs on each. The insert was in Russian or another Eastern European dialect. They were very good as well. Havent seen those in years though.

The British Dispensary 5mg pink hexagon Anabol is a far superior product to the run of the mill dbol

they are still available over seas

on a 12 week cycle will eat them 5mgs am 5mgs noon 5mgs pm on weeks 6-10 with great results

on trt they work well as at 5mgs for a preworkout boost

I am not saying carbs don't contribute to swelling and bloat because they do.

I think high sodium and blood pressure and high estrogen are bigger factors!

The British Dispensary 5mg pink hexagon Anabol is a far superior product to the run of the mill dbol

they are still available over seas

on a 12 week cycle will eat them 5mgs am 5mgs noon 5mgs pm on weeks 6-10 with great results

on trt they work well as at 5mgs for a preworkout boost

I recall buying D-bol in Ziploc bags the size of a couch pillow back in the day for a couple of hundred dollars. They were the pink ones, and I also recall them in a similar shape but they were yellow.Seems to me the pink ones were the better of the two, but who knows what they really were as they weren't labelled in the Ziplocs.lol

Back