DaHurt's First Cycle

Yeah Leanbody showed me an awesome exercise that really increased the thickness:

Lying on your stomach on an incline bench at about 30% incline hold a pair of DBs about half of what you shrug standing up...so I use the 60's. Shrug the DBs straight up and hold the contraction then let it down slow...did wonders for building the back thickness of my traps!
I always do these. Are my favs. Def notice a different in thickness. Real quick.
Ya i do them with 100s though. Lol.

I always do these. Are my favs. Def notice a different in thickness. Real quick.
Ya i do them with 100s though. Lol.

Ain't bout the weight bro...just the squeeeeeeeze!

I forgot to add I also usually keep the reps around like 20 for those...killer burn.

Lol I was kidding. I.also use anywhere from 60s to 70s. People don't realize your not just lifting weight. Mostly these guys at the gym try to put on is much weight as possible. Lifting it with horrible posture. We aren't just lifting weight fellas we are working the muscle. You gotta work that shit with good posture. That's how you build.

Lol I was kidding. I.also use anywhere from 60s to 70s. People don't realize your not just lifting weight. Mostly these guys at the gym try to put on is much weight as possible. Lifting it with horrible posture. We aren't just lifting weight fellas we are working the muscle. You gotta work that shit with good posture. That's how you build.

Exactly! It's just about putting the muscle through a full range of motion under resistance. I love the guys who get next to me and fling weight around with terrible form just to do more than I'm doing...I'm just thinking to myself...who's the one with full developed muscles that are balanced? Not you! LOL

Yo Da the dog is scared of you getting to big brotha.lol

haha he's scared of his own shadow...so probably!

looking good brother

Thx bro as always!

What size waist you rocking?

haha probably pretty big right now! Haven't measured lately but it was around 30" before I started bulked so that's where I'd like to get down to eventually! :D

Haven't done measurements in a while though I probably should tonight!

Lookin good.

Appreciate it my man

Back