Dbol expecting weight loss???

i2icho84

Hey all just about to finish up 6 weeks of dbol course.
First cycle also taking 500mg week test cyp so 6 weeks in 6 weeks to go. About to drop the dbol.
Should i expect to loose weight when i come off dbol??
I haven't experienced any real negative side effects from the dbol only thing was extream lower back pumps during workouts but nothing that stopped me getting a workout in.

So far put on 9kg just shy of 20lbs and bodyfat has dropped at least 1 or 2 % really leaned out in the mid section and dropped a pant size too. So really happy with how things are progressing. Just don't want to come off dbol and loose 10lbs and.
I still have enough dbol for another 2 weeks.

Would it be pretty bad to keep on the dbol another cpl of weeks? Everything I've read says 4-6 weeks only!!

1 more question.....

I have hcg and haven't started taking it yet never taken it before
My stratergy was to blast 5000iu for the last 4 weeks (week 8-12) then start pct. Would this be okay or better to start now??

Kinda wish i could stay on cycle forever lol
I feel like a teenage boy again i feeling fkn great best ive felt in years.....

If anyone can answer my questions that would be great

Cheers Ben

You shouldn't lose weight as long as you keep the cycle going. I didn't see an AI in your cycle so you can expect to eventually loose the water gained. The AI would have slowed the water gain and essentially some of the weight. Go ahead and drop the dbol. This is your first cycle. Don't take more then you have too. As far as hcg, everyone has an opinion on this. Personally, I think it has its place towards the end of a cycle to prepare for pct. Others will tell you to run it from the beginning. To each their own.

Personally, I would taper off the Dbol right now . don't just stop cold turkey , just start to lower your dose down, if you been on 50mg a day, then drop it down to 30mg for a week , then after that go to 20mg, then 10mg. You'll better hold onto the weight you've gained by doing it this way. You'll give your body more time to adapt and acclimate to the new weight . rather then shed it and piss it all away once you stop the dbol

Hcg you can start now at like 500iu a week the whole cycle . thats ideal, but you can do a blast the last 4 weeks as well . personal choice, both methods work . if your balls start shrinking bad now , then start it now if you like

Sorry forgot to say...

Started taking aromasin 12.5 eod
Then week 3 upped it to 12.5 ed

Didn't have any bloodwork but i could feel something wasn't right. I was feeling really tired and emotional i was feeling like a bitch

Within a cpl of days of 12.5 ed i got m energy back and was feelinh alot more agressive in a good way.

Personally, I would taper off the Dbol right now . don't just stop cold turkey , just start to lower your dose down, if you been on 50mg a day, then drop it down to 30mg for a week , then after that go to 20mg, then 10mg. You'll better hold onto the weight you've gained by doing it this way. You'll give your body more time to adapt and acclimate to the new weight . rather then shed it and piss it all away once you stop the dbol

Hcg you can start now at like 500iu a week the whole cycle . thats ideal, but you can do a blast the last 4 weeks as well . personal choice, both methods work . if your balls start shrinking bad now , then start it now if you like

Thanks for the advice re tappering off dbol. Sounds like a solid plan.
Will wait to blast hcg last 4 weeks sounds like it will surfice. Balls have shrunken a little bit nothing that has me worried.

Cheers

No need to taper off the dbol just drop it. And keep running the test and add the HCG and an AI. Make sure you focus your diet and eat the right thing at the right time in the right amount. You will shed water and your muscles won't be as full. You can add an No2 product to aid in you pumps.

Back