Dbol help please feeling funny!

trams31

not normal
Im running a dbol, test c and deca cycle. dbol 40mgs for 6 Weeks, test 500 Mg and deca at 600mgs per week for about a 12 Weeks. Ive done several cycles over 15 years but I started having a problem with the dbols when started to take them like my head feels foggy/funny after about hour from taking just 1 10mg. I space them out about every 5 hours and scaled back to just 30 mgs per day. Brand is sciroxx and I know they are legit because my strength, weight are up and muscles much harder, they are also stamped with the s/x and are pink so I guess my question is are they heavily over dosed or just not mixed right? Could I get them tested anywhere, im from the U.S. I've used this brand before with injectables w out any issues my boy also taking the same as me from same batch and complained about his head too and no its not a headache either it also goes away about hour or two after the problem starts very confused! And my loads are heavier and further in the bedroom too

Im running a dbol, test c and deca cycle. dbol 40mgs for 6 Weeks, test 500 Mg and deca at 600mgs per week for about a 12 Weeks. Ive done several cycles over 15 years but I started having a problem with the dbols when started to take them like my head feels foggy/funny after about hour from taking just 1 10mg. I space them out about every 5 hours and scaled back to just 30 mgs per day. Brand is sciroxx and I know they are legit because my strength, weight are up and muscles much harder, they are also stamped with the s/x and are pink so I guess my question is are they heavily over dosed or just not mixed right? Could I get them tested anywhere, im from the U.S. I've used this brand before with injectables w out any issues my boy also taking the same as me from same batch and complained about his head too and no its not a headache either it also goes away about hour or two after the problem starts very confused! And my loads are heavier and further in the bedroom too

Where can i get some of this? lol, do you know for sure that it is legit?

I know my post sounds crazy its def legit 2nd time w this source and everything up just started pinning everything else

Back