dbol on cycle, 4, 6, 8 or 10 weeks...

eastarr691

Hey bros....i (eastarr69, at home still cant get on in my own screen name...i need computer help...)...anyhow, on my 10 week omna cycle, i was thinking of running my dbol for 6 weeks instead of the normal 4 weeks, but i was also thinking about running it all the way through, i have my ancillaries, my liver protection etc....

I was wondering if there are any thoughts, i am starting my 3rd week on monday, and i am trying to make a determination now, i was going to go the four, but i was thinking about switching it up a bit...

i am on 500mg omna now...and 35mg dbol now, if i ran it past 6 weeks, i could taper it down, or drop myself to 20-25 mg of dbol here on out since the test will be kicking in by the end of next week,,,

i respond very weel to dbol at a low dosage, so i dont think it would be to bad to taper...and right now with my proviron and my nolva, i have like no bloat and no puffy nips etc...i hit the nolva when i got itchy nips...although not prone to gyno, i get a bit paranoid on oit...

what do you guys think....

E

i'd say 6 weeks or past is cool. just depends on sides/health issues. if you can handle it then run it the whole while, i would do some shit like that. :) just taper down like you said during the second half of the cycle.

anyone else...thanks bro...

i like the pump from the dbol and the strength from it...thus part of my though process on this...i can stick with 4 weeks, no big deal to me, i love my gains i get...i am happy to just maintain..althjough, i have surpassed my gains from my last cycle...so that is good...

E

I have gone past 6 weeks, as long as you take your liver protectors and you run it at a low dosage, you should not have a problem. Everyone is different though, so it is up to you. You know how your body reacts to the stuff, if you really don't get any bad sides from it I would do it. Take care & good luck.

Thanks bro...i think i am goping to give it shot, run it to 6 weeks, and if i feel no pain in the lower back any worse then the norm, or any blood in the urine etc...i may run longer, i am going to decrease the dose after week for to 30mg for the last 2 weeks to week sex, and if i go another 2 weeks, i am going to run at 20 mg and if i run it out to 10, the last 2 will be at 15mg...i will keep you guys posted on how it goes...plus the progress pics for week 2 will be up in the pic forum monday afternoon...

thanks bros...

E:)

Back