Dbol, test400, and deca cycle dosage

SwollyTeen

Hey! So I'm running dbol with test400 and deca. Just one problem, the dbol capsules are 25 mg. and I can't split them because they are capsules, not tablets. When and how should I take the dbol? Would one pill a day at 25 mg be okay? I don't want to exceed 30 mg since My only other cycle I've done is test400 and deca. I know how strong dbol is so I would rather start slow. I ended my other cycle about 10 months ago, got sick after and rebuilt naturally from there. I'm 18, 6 ft 220 so I know what I'm doing! Just not as educated on this stuff as most of you so please give me dosing advice for this cycle. Thank you. And ps I'm only doing 1/4 cc of deca a week and 1 cc of test. Only doing little amount of deca to reduce pip pain from test400

no mention of PCT and AI, raises flags in my head.

Also, deca won't reduce pip. It releases synovial fluid which lubricates joints. It has nothing to do with the pain from injecting intra-muscle.

Also, at 1/4cc of deca...you'd prob be shooting between 50-75mg of deca a week. So even if deca did help, that dose wouldn't do shit.

" I'm 18, 6 ft 220 so I know what I'm doing!" Lololol You haven't a clue kiddo! First, your way too young to even be tampering with gear. Way too young. Second you have no idea what dose to even run anything your trying to do. How do you even know if you have enuff gear? Your dose and pin frequency is way off too. Ugh... Your just going to screw up your natty test production most likely with an incomplete cycle. My only advice would be to abort this cycle and focus on diet and training. You do not know what your doing or you wouldn't have posted this. I personally am not going to give a kid advice on how to run a cycle. At your age, you don't even need gear. Eat, hit the weights and get some sleep. That's all you need bud...

Yeah I know decas main purpose. But test 400 is so thick, I use a small amount of deca with it cause it reduced pip during my first cycle. And yeah I know it sounded stupid when I threw out my height and weight but I figured you guys would think I don't know anything about training or my diet cause I'm 18. But my diet is great and my workouts are honestly really good. Believe what you want but I'm just seeking advice on how to take dbol. I know you should be taking no more than 40-50 mgs a day. But 25 mg a day will be fine with me. I just want to know if taking 1 pill a day will be bad since its A lot to take in at once and the half life is so short. And I already have a pct. I didn't think I needed to mention it cause it's a given.

Yeah I know decas main purpose. But test 400 is so thick, I use a small amount of deca with it cause it reduced pip during my first cycle. And yeah I know it sounded stupid when I threw out my height and weight but I figured you guys would think I don't know anything about training or my diet cause I'm 18. But my diet is great and my workouts are honestly really good. Believe what you want but I'm just seeking advice on how to take dbol. I know you should be taking no more than 40-50 mgs a day. But 25 mg a day will be fine with me. I just want to know if taking 1 pill a day will be bad since its A lot to take in at once and the half life is so short. And I already have a pct. I didn't think I needed to mention it cause it's a given.

You're missing tbonexl's point; if you truly knew what you were getting into, you'd know that you're setting yourself up for some serious problems later on. I hope you're comfortable with injecting, because you very well may end up doing that for the rest of your life.

You've probably already stunted your growth (not just height) as you don't mention an AI. At 18, unless you're under the guidance of a professional - it's very likely that you're lacking in both diet and training as there's just no way you've reached a plateau that requires AAS at this point.

Dbol and no AI - please pick out a nice hot pink bikini for those cute little B cups that are going to sprout up. :wiggle:

View attachment 562808View attachment 562809View attachment 562807Stop mentioning my diet and training cause I know for a fact they're up to par. I haven't hit a plateau. I've been progressing the last couple years. And my family friend who owns a local nutrition shop has been guiding me for awhile now. He told me to get his gear but the quality isnt good enough. He's trained many guys and we've talked about my age and he said I'm ready. I haven't mentioned dbol to him, just test and deca so I'm sure he's gonna tell me what you guys are telling me.

Last edited:
Ok, so if your nutrition and training are up to par, and you're NOT at a plateau - what do you need AAS for?

Back