DECA+ Winstrol + Test cycle(Photos)

Micki420

Hey guys! So, I have about 9 more weeks left in my Sarms stack(LGD + mk2866 + s4) and I would love some serious advice on the steroid cycle i've put together. If you guys can give me good input please let me know!

stats:

5'7
23 years old
179lb
BF unknown

Some Lifts:
Bench 245
squat 375
deadlift - 425
Lat pull downs - 180(for reps)

CYCLE: 12 weeks

Test Prop - 400 Monday - 200 Thursday 200(might bump to 500 week 6)
Deca - 400mg(12 weeks)

Caber .25(2x a week for 12 weeks)

Anavar 50mg (first 4-6 weeks)

Winstrol 50mg (last 6-8 weeks)

Arimidex .5 EOD
OR
aromison 12.5mg EOD
tudcuh - 250mg 2x a day

HCG 2500IU (week 10-14)

Week 14:pCT

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/40/20/20

Any and all input is **** No links allowed******

Last edited:
This is a very poorly planned cycle bud.
For starters, not too many would run deca and winstrol together. Not too many would run orals throughout the entire cycle. That would do some hell on your liver. It makes zero sense to use test prop especially how you have it planned. Pinning a short ester twice a week lol.

I'm not going to dive in any further. It's very clear to everyone that you have little knowledge on gear and have no idea whatsoever on how to plan a cycle.

I'm not going to dive in any further. It's very clear to everyone that you have little knowledge on gear and have no idea whatsoever on how to plan a cycle.

This is legit one of the worst plans i've seen here if you exclude the obvious trolls.

Just run the test prop, inject it EOD. Use HCG the whole time up to start of PCT.

Drop the caber, deca, anavar, and winny

You'll have a better experience and save a ton of money and sides / anguish.

If this is your 1st Cycle, and by the look of the layout, it appears to be.

Then just keep it simple.
Do either 500 Mg a Week of Test Cypionate or Enanthate.
They are both Long-Ester Test, and as such, only require Twice a Week Injections to maintain Stable Hormone Levels.
So 250 Mg, roughly 3 1/2 Days apart, every week for 12 Weeks.
With Aromasin @ 12.5 Mg Every Other Day (may need adjustment).

You can't do Oral Steroids for 12 Weeks straight, your Liver would most likely be Jaundiced by then.
And your AST & ALT or Liver Enzymes would be Through the Roof........................... JP
P.S.
You have a Long Ester (Deca), with a Short Ester (Test Prop).
So your Injection Schedule would vary with both.
Deca only needs Twice a Week Injections.
While Test Prop needs Every Other Day Injections.
It has to do with their Respective Half-Lives.

If this is your 1st Cycle, and by the look of the layout, it appears to be.

Then just keep it simple.
Do either 500 Mg a Week of Test Cypionate or Enanthate.
They are both Long-Ester Test, and as such, only require Twice a Week Injections to maintain Stable Hormone Levels.
So 250 Mg, roughly 3 1/2 Days apart, every week for 12 Weeks.
With Aromasin @ 12.5 Mg Every Other Day (may need adjustment).

You can't do Oral Steroids for 12 Weeks straight, your Liver would most likely be Jaundiced by then.
And your AST & ALT or Liver Enzymes would be Through the Roof........................... JP
P.S.
You have a Long Ester (Deca), with a Short Ester (Test Prop).
So your Injection Schedule would vary with both.
Deca only needs Twice a Week Injections.
While Test Prop needs Every Other Day Injections.
It has to do with their Respective Half-Lives.

Thank you, for your detailed response. I chose test prop because it kicks in faster so i've read up on.
I wanted to mix with deca for strength purposes and win or anavar especially at the end to trim up spots that need it.

I did contemplate a Test C or test E cycle as a beginner cycle or even mixing in Tbol for 6 weeks to be simple or just stick with a test only?

This is a very poorly planned cycle bud.
For starters, not too many would run deca and winstrol together. Not too many would run orals throughout the entire cycle. That would do some hell on your liver. It makes zero sense to use test prop especially how you have it planned. Pinning a short ester twice a week lol.

Atleast you're honest and this is why I try to gain as much information on here as I can. It is almost taboo amongst people I work out around so I want to thank you for educating me.

Atleast you're honest and this is why I try to gain as much information on here as I can. It is almost taboo amongst people I work out around so I want to thank you for educating me.

Give the beginner cycle stickys a read. Honestly it's the best advice you'll get.

Back