Deciding between low and medium dose...

arby

Frank Zane
I'm having a bit of a hard time deciding something really simple...

250mg test enan and 200mg eq every 4 days
(= about 500mg test and 400mg eq every week)

... or 125mg test enan and 100mg eq every 4 days?
(= about 250mg test and 200mg eq every week)

I guess my question is: does the EQ count as test? That is, do you personally agree with the notion that the point of splitting a test stack with a class II is so that there are less side effects, and do you agree that the gains stay pretty much the same?

My vote is definately for number 1........ and Im a believer in less is best.. at 500mg a week of test and 400mg of eq I do believe you will be a happy camper.........500 is considered "mild" to most here and 400 EQ will be adequate..... low sides..big keepable gains.... IMO

Go with # 1 . Eq should be run at 400mg a week minimum. If this is your first cycle you could get away with 400mg eq and 250mg of test a week.

yup eq 400 a week minimum... and I'm a low dose type of person!

I say test 350 a week and eq 400 a week. U'll be happy! :)

Option # 1.........but your dose of EQ there is still not enough.

Test @ 250 E4D = 437 mg/week
EQ @ 200 E4D = 350 mg/week

EQ should be run @ 400 mg/week minimium & you're not quite there.

To do the math you take how many mg/shot (mg) times 7 (day in a week) divided by # of days between shots.

so for the test it is 250 X 7/4 = 437
so for the EQ it is 200 X 7/4 = 350

Simple eh ??

I think of EQ as one half of test. so 500 mgs eq is = to 250 mgs test. of course it could be more or less potent than this.

Thanks for the advice bros.... I guess I was just concerned that it was almost a gram of gear a week. I may end up just doing 500mg test/week since it's a first cycle.

arby said:
Thanks for the advice bros.... I guess I was just concerned that it was almost a gram of gear a week. I may end up just doing 500mg test/week since it's a first cycle.

If it's your first cycle....definetely go with Test @ 400 - 500 mg/week and that's it. 8-10 week duration. Save the EQ for another cycle.

StonecoldNTO, definitely good advice...500mg of test alone is good enough for a first cycle (plus u'll be wanting to bang every single vagina in sight). But if still really want to add the eq I would drop the test to 350. I did a deca 300mg and test enath. 350mg and I gained about 15lbs of solid muscle in 9 weeks.

I have heard it is difficult to keep gains when running a test only cycle, how true would you bros say that is?

RB

arby said:
I have heard it is difficult to keep gains when running a test only cycle, how true would you bros say that is?

RB

Not true at all,........ providing you follow a good post-cycle recovery plan, including meds, diet & training

Bro,
Why don't you use Equi to cut the test dosage.Test is stronger then Equi so if you're trying to have less sides possible from your cycle use only 250mg with 400mgEqui.You'll be happy.Save higher test dosage for later,using this you'll will have less androgenig and estrogenic sides,leaner growt and better manteinace that test alone at 500mg.

would use the eq in next cycle. I dont know about everbody else here but it seems like it takes forever for me to start feelin the eq... next time i do some i m thinkin of frontloadin it big time....???

this is startin to freak me out,, how come nobody ever answers after i do??? is my advice that good? or that bad??? Its wierd....

StoneColdNTO said:
Not true at all,........ providing you follow a good post-cycle recovery plan, including meds, diet & training

Bro, I just picked up a copy of Chemical Muscle Enhancement and the author has a lot to say about this... Im going to make a new thread since I think its pretty important...

Back