diet help?

snoot

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
I'm looking to clean bulk along with some test e in a month and am looking for some foods that will be good for this and are fairly cheap, high in protein and calories.
Also, what is the signifance of eating dirty calories e.g. Chocolate, crisps and the like. What's the difference? I don't care about my health really to be honest but if it interferes with gains I will certainly cut it out of my diet.

1 more thing, does anyone know anything about hemp seed? Is it a good bodybuilding food?

Thanks in advance,
Snoot

If you are looking to gain Lean mass then your best option would be to purchase Lean Proteins, Starchy/Fibrous Carbs and Dietary Fats. I'll provide you a list for your convenience.

Lean Bulk

Protein Sources: (Acceptable)
Chicken Breasts
Sirloin Steaks
Tuna (In water)
Fresh Salmon
Tilapia
Eggs
Extra Lean Ground Beef (95% Protein)
Greek yogurt
Turkey

Carbohydrate Sources (Starchy/Complex)
Sweet Potatoes
Old-fashioned Oats
Brown Rice
Whole Wheat Bread
WW Pasta
Lentils

Fibrous Carbs:
Salad/Leafy
Broccoli
Green Beans
Brussels Sprouts
Asparagus

Fat Sources:
Natural Peanut butter
Extra Virgin Olive oil
Avocado
Nuts
Hemp seed

Calculate your Macro nutrient requirements using these foods. Once you gain some experience in the nutrition aspect, you will be able to add some Cheat meals throughout the week and still be able to follow your macronutrient guideline. But for starters, eat clean, your body will thank-you and produce better results.

Best of luck bro :) I hope this helped.

Cheers bro a lot of that food I eat in quantitys already. I though my diet was really bad but thinking about it, its actually not. I eat around 3000 cals a day which I realise isn't enough I need to sort that out.

What's the signifcance of eating shit food with high cals vs clean food with high cals? In cosmetic and strength terms?

IMO,As long as you're following your macro's. You can eat whatever you like. But from personal experience, 5 years of research on nutrition. My body gives me more energy and a positive attitude when i tend to eat healthier foods. When I consume too much junk; i feel depressed, sluggish and very negative.

IMO,As long as you're following your macro's. You can eat whatever you like. But from personal experience, 5 years of research on nutrition. My body gives me more energy and a positive attitude when i tend to eat healthier foods. When I consume too much junk; i feel depressed, sluggish and very negative.

I've always wondered how much truth there was to IIFYM (if it fits your macros). I FEEL as though eating better more wholesome foods should produce better gains, but since everyone has a different opinion it's really hard to justify forcing myself to eat clean all the time lol.

I'm looking to clean bulk along with some test e in a month and am looking for some foods that will be good for this and are fairly cheap, high in protein and calories.
Also, what is the signifance of eating dirty calories e.g. Chocolate, crisps and the like. What's the difference? I don't care about my health really to be honest but if it interferes with gains I will certainly cut it out of my diet.

1 more thing, does anyone know anything about hemp seed? Is it a good bodybuilding food?

Thanks in advance,
Snoot

(Bold) No offence intended but, you're too young and immature to be here based on this bold statement and your other threads. You're 20 and live with your parents complaining about minimum wage; wasting your money on steroids without a mature understanding and planning. Take 3-4 more years to work out and get your diet down first instead of trying to figure out your diet and start steroids at the same time. You're already pumping full of test.

X

Dude, I'm trying to sort my life out here, I was a heavy drinker up until a few weeks ago, I've had 1 night of drinking in the past month instead of 3 a week, I've cut down my smoking and I plan on stopping asap, I'm trying to pin my diet down nicely, looking for jobs to try and move out of my house ect.
Without the plan for the roids I wouldn't have done any of this, so its benefited me before I've even started.
I'm sick of listening to people telling me I'm not ready. I know your only trying to help out but its starting to get very annoying, and its normally people with less than 100 posts too... It seems as if People are joining the forum just to bitch at people like me...
When I say I don't care about health I don't mean I don't care if I die or something, I mean if its just slightly unhealthy I don't really mind

Edit - at least if your going to try to tell me not to go ahead with this, you could advise me not to then give me a bit of advice too, that wouldn't bother me so much + I know your only trying to help but I already know the risks

Last edited:
Honestly, I've been where you are a few years back. I understand your mentality, and what you're trying to do. I am trying to help, and you'll notice I am not the only one that has pointed out where you are going wrong. Let me take it a step further by saying that it's obvious you're not happy with your life; you're looking to improve yourself, and most likely prove yourself to someone. You desperately want to get your life back on track, get out of your parents and feel good about yourself right? You're hoping quickly and drastically improving your own body will be a big step towards self respect, yes?

Jumping in with steroids at your age, and how fast you're trying to do it is not going to end well. You're trying to educate yourself on steroids, start your first cycle, learn and fix your diet, fix your life, stop drinking, stop smoking, get out of your parents house..... all at the same time. Trust me, steroids aren't your quick fix. Take it from a recovered (heavy) drug addict that had to hit rock bottom before realizing.... you need to take it one step at a time and not search for that quick fix.

I've given you my suggestion; spend a year or two working on your diet, quit smoking, and break your heavy drinking addiction before starting your first steroid cycle. It takes more than 3 weeks to declassify yourself as a heavy drinker. Get serious about your health, and take improving your life one step at a time. Steroids is NOT the first step, its an add-on to an already rock solid foundation.

Whatever you decide, good luck and I honestly hope it works out well for you. I would hate to see you as a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) patient or get caught mid cycle by your parents, or just end up falling back on your journey to improving your life.

X

*edit* ... talk to 3J about nutrition, I am sure he can give you a foundation what will make you feel and look great...

Last edited:
Back