Discussion on HGH

Infantry87

I'm just trying to get an opinion from the guys that have been around for awhile on HGH for say a guy thats 26? I was thinking about running some of hgh for about 6/12 months around 6/8 iu's/day ? Do you think it could be a good idea or a bad idea for me? I'm just interested in the fact right now and honestly, I listen so if you tell me its a dumbass idea for me trust me i wont do it. Ive read that bb's have used it at young ages but im not looking to mess myself up in the process either. I've had a couple older guys tell me that they wish they started using GH in the prime around mid/late 20's and they started in the early 30's.

I've read that even 4/5 IU's can cause almost a numb sensation in hands/feet/etc so on that fact, what side effects would come from higher doses of GH?

Something I found on doseage:
4-5 IU per day, many guys see visual changes in bodyfat within 3-4 weeks and within 3 months, the changes are significant.

7-8 IU per day, results take place more quickly. Within 1 month fat loss is definitely noticable and within 3 months most guys will have lost enough fat to look like a different BB'r.

In terms of building size, higher the dose climbs, the more size is built, up to about 10 IU per day. Beyond that point, igf-1 levels have already been maximized, although lipolysis will continue to increase indefinitely. After about 2 weeks at doses of 4-5 IU, you will begin to notice increases in size. This is due almost solely to an increase in muscle fullness, not muscle fiber size. Muscle fiber takes a while to grow and since igf-1 is almost primarily responsible for the muscle growth we see with GH, we should not expect raopid increases in muscle size.

Now let's get down to buisness. What are good numbers out there right now for certain HGH(pharma/human)? I know that Pharm grade has been scoring mid to high 30's.

Sry for all the questions, it's just nerve racking with the HGH epidemic happening out there right now.

Thanks

Last edited:
HGH is to expencive if u asking me.. And theres many ways to use it. It depends on ur goals ??

For anti aging and to lose some bf. Would most peoples use 2-3iu ed. And others who using it in a bulk stack will do 4-5iu ed or eod. Lets say u are planing to use 4iu ed. Then some would do 8iu eod instead of 4iu ed. Some say this works great. (HGH BLAST)

Never use GH on its own. Add some anavar and test and u will feel a huge difference. And it takes up to 3-4 months for the GH to kick in. So 6-12 months are recommended.

Tinglings/numbness in ur fingers is a side effect from GH. And its not positive at all. The way to do GH is to start out with 1iu ed and bumb it up 1iu every second week. This way u will avoid the sides. I am around many huge guys. And them all say its enaugh to do 4iu ed or 8iu eod.

HGH is to expencive if u asking me.. And theres many ways to use it. It depends on ur goals ??

For anti aging and to lose some bf. Would most peoples use 2-3iu ed. And others who using it in a bulk stack will do 4-5iu ed or eod. Lets say u are planing to use 4iu ed. Then some would do 8iu eod instead of 4iu ed. Some say this works great. (HGH BLAST)

Never use GH on its own. Add some anavar and test and u will feel a huge difference. And it takes up to 3-4 months for the GH to kick in. So 6-12 months are recommended.

Tinglings/numbness in ur fingers is a side effect from GH. And its not positive at all. The way to do GH is to start out with 1iu ed and bumb it up 1iu every second week. This way u will avoid the sides. I am around many huge guys. And them all say its enaugh to do 4iu ed or 8iu eod.

I'll be adding it in with my next cycle after the summer its gonna be an epic one when I get my hands on decent GH.

I'm just trying to get an opinion from the guys that have been around for awhile on HGH for say a guy thats 26? I was thinking about running some of hgh for about 6/12 months around 6/8 iu's/day ? Do you think it could be a good idea or a bad idea for me? I'm just interested in the fact right now and honestly, I listen so if you tell me its a dumbass idea for me trust me i wont do it. Ive read that bb's have used it at young ages but im not looking to mess myself up in the process either. I've had a couple older guys tell me that they wish they started using GH in the prime around mid/late 20's and they started in the early 30's.

I've read that even 4/5 IU's can cause almost a numb sensation in hands/feet/etc so on that fact, what side effects would come from higher doses of GH?

Something I found on doseage:
4-5 IU per day, many guys see visual changes in bodyfat within 3-4 weeks and within 3 months, the changes are significant.

7-8 IU per day, results take place more quickly. Within 1 month fat loss is definitely noticable and within 3 months most guys will have lost enough fat to look like a different BB'r.

In terms of building size, higher the dose climbs, the more size is built, up to about 10 IU per day. Beyond that point, igf-1 levels have already been maximized, although lipolysis will continue to increase indefinitely. After about 2 weeks at doses of 4-5 IU, you will begin to notice increases in size. This is due almost solely to an increase in muscle fullness, not muscle fiber size. Muscle fiber takes a while to grow and since igf-1 is almost primarily responsible for the muscle growth we see with GH, we should not expect raopid increases in muscle size.

Now let's get down to buisness. What are good numbers out there right now for certain HGH(pharma/human)? I know that Pharm grade has been scoring mid to high 30's.

Sry for all the questions, it's just nerve racking with the HGH epidemic happening out there right now.

Thanks

there have been recent test with Pharm grade scoring 19 not mid 30,s. There are several variables most UGl that are legit are between 15-20.

My wife uses 2 iu aday and loves it!

deeper sleep,sex drive,apetite and more energy is what i get from using it... And my skin seams to be more smooth and clean...

deeper sleep,sex drive,appetite and more energy is what i get from using it... And my skin seams to be more smooth and clean...

Literally the wrinkles have gone away wife is 43 and she loves it!!! sex drive increased and lean muscles!

Understand that HGH does not take 3-4 months to kick in but instead kicks in and works at the exact same level from 10 minutes after your first injection ;)

The time we keep hearing about is confusion by the avg user. Since it does indeed take a few months for enough results to have taken place to notice a difference.

Understand that HGH does not take 3-4 months to kick in but instead kicks in and works at the exact same level from 10 minutes after your first injection ;)

The time we keep hearing about is confusion by the avg user. Since it does indeed take a few months for enough results to have taken place to notice a difference.

Thanks zeek. Your always helping me out man its guys like you that we look up to and always will rely on your input

T good HGH and for just the anti aging, you can get away with running 2iu of GH 5 days per week and reap the benefits.

That is 10 weeks of HGH per each 100iu kit!

I know we can't talk price but in reality we can run GH for less than the cost of a plain hamburger from Mcdonalds each day.

For anti aging anyway.

This is just for anti aging purposes at the dosage above.

If I could, I would run it for anti aging but it s not in the budget...

Yea im saving for around 1,000 IU's. I could grab it without a dent in the budget but im also trying to save for a house next yr but with a va loan I dont need a down payment but im still gonna save for things around the house. Because in my world if it can go wrong it will go wrong. It's life though

yes :biggthump

T good HGH and for just the anti aging, you can get away with running 2iu of GH 5 days per week and reap the benefits.

I know we can't talk price but in reality we can run GH for less than the cost of a plain hamburger from Mcdonalds each day.

For anti aging anyway.

Is it true that most gh is 50% filler/50% gh? Therefore if you run 6iu's youre only getting 3iu's?

For anti aging anyway.

My testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) guy has a client running .8 iu's of USA HGH for over 13 years and met the guy in person and was completely impressed this .8iu's guy is 63, looks 50 and doesn't even exercise.

IMO HGH is way over administered unless trying to build.

The more I learn the more I find even 2iu's of USA HGH as over dosing for anti-anging purposes.

Is it true that most gh is 50% filler/50% gh? Therefore if you run 6iu's youre only getting 3iu's?

It is true that 90% or more of the stuff in a 10IU vial is indeed filler. That does not affect the mgs in each 10iu vial though. I think what you heard is that most 10iu vials only really contain like 4-5 IU's or half of the 3.3 mg standard 10iu vials should have.

My testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) guy has a client running .8 iu's of USA HGH for over 13 years and met the guy in person and was completely impressed this .8iu's guy is 63, looks 50 and doesn't even exercise.

IMO HGH is way over administered unless trying to build.

The more I learn the more I find even 2iu's of USA HGH as over dosing for anti-anging purposes.

Agree 100% good hgh for anti aging can be used at 1-2 iu per day and sometimes less in some cases.

It is true that 90% or more of the stuff in a 10IU vial is indeed filler. That does not affect the mgs in each 10iu vial though. I think what you heard is that most 10iu vials only really contain like 4-5 IU's or half of the 3.3 mg standard 10iu vials should have.

Yea my bad zeek. Like I said you always learn and I'm still in that process. HGH is something I'm still looking and researching just because its extremely interesting to me. I was always amazed at the way certain people looked on it IE stallone lol . Also, sides like jaw lines widening, tougher skin like raw hide etc, is that a certain effect or is it a dose that those certain sides happen at?

Yea my bad zeek. Like I said you always learn and I'm still in that process. HGH is something I'm still looking and researching just because its extremely interesting to me. I was always amazed at the way certain people looked on it IE stallone lol . Also, sides like jaw lines widening, tougher skin like raw hide etc, is that a certain effect or is it a dose that those certain sides happen at?

All good brother you are learning and going about it the right way of soaking up everything you read and see.

For the jawline to change we are talking big dosages! nothing you have to worry about at 4-6iu of chinese generics.

The skin is common even on low dose HGH, it does transform it and removes years if not decades from it!

Back