DMSO & Doin it Transdermal

BuddyBoy

Got any Ice Cream?
Does anyone do fina via transdermal?

Is it worth the effort?

On a separate note.. where can one get DMSO? Is DMSO a controlled substance?

ITs not controlled you can get it from dmso.com or lemelange.com

BuddyBoy said:
cool, thanx.. and what do youthink about doing fina with dmso?

I'm not opposed to it like some people are, but it just sounds like a pain in the ass to me...from the smell, the inconvenience, all of it.

I see what you are saying.. MAN.. why does dmso stink real bad? or is it the crushed fina?

ahhh I see. What would the how would you admin the dose if you were to do it transdermally?

I was thinking of mebbe using DMSO with caffine and yohimbine hcl powder.

do you think that you could add mebbe peppermint oil to the mix to mask the smell? or do you think that woul dbe detrimental to the mix

Put the fina in PLO gel and add the DMSO. Sure makes pinning it sound easy.

The DMSO I used didnt stink at all. Don't know why people cry about that so much. And the bad breath thing too...where the fuck did that come from??? Never happened to me.

BuddyBoy said:
but why mix powder with that first vs. mixing it with dmso gel?

Bro, fuck it. Just go with the DMSO. The liquid version is the usually sold in your local natures food store, assuming there is one near you. Here's what you do. By a CLEAR pill crusher. The kind where the lid screws down onto the pills, thus crushing them. It must be clear because you will be putting the DMSO into it, and IF IT IS COLORED, the color will dissolve into your solution, and end up being transdermally filtered into your bloodstream. Now I'm all for trying new ways to get high, but I might pass on that one. You make the call though:D. Anyhoosits, you will want to take about 5 pellets, put them into the crusher, crush them into a fine powder, then add a TEASPOON of DMSO. Let it soak for 15 minutes. By then, all the residue should be dissolved. There still will be some binders leftover though. Apply dime-sized palmfulls(or palmsfull--WHATEVEEER) of the solution to your inner-thighs, delts, stomach, and calves, until it is gone. Stand in front of a fan for a few minutes until it is all soaked in & dried. Do that on M, W, & F, and I guarantee you results. It worked for me. Those are reletively miniscule doses too. Good luck.

DAMN buddy your just a question asking mofo now aint ya, you have been gone for like ever and now you come back and we cant shut you up. Good to have you back man .

Back