document on steroids and hair

mirello

guys what do you think about this document that I found? is it reliable?

anabolic, and hair loss hair loss and "JUICE" It 'used to think that having a full head of healthy hair and a ripped body muscle were contradictory, if not mutually exclusive propositions, after all, if the hair loss was related to DHT, and high levels of the male hormone, how can you maximize their potential anabolic and not have to deal simultaneously with hair loss? Personally, I am self-absorbed and narcissistic enough to ask for both, and have devoted a great deal of time investigating just how I could have it both ways. All I can tell you is that, after speaking with hundreds of athletes and bodybuilders, and my personal experience, you can, but you have to know what you are doing. In this piece I investigate the effects that certain "anabolic agents" have been constantly on the hair of the scalp, so you do not inadvertently compromise the hair, or perhaps lose some benefits anabolic agents for fear that they will. It may seem a bit 'like I'm advocating the use of certain steroids or stacks, and maybe I am. I have been training for more than 20 years, and have been around the block gathering in this area. I've never had the desire to compete, but they were able (and sometimes unsuccessfully) used various "anabolic agents" to stay in top shape, and will continue to do so. My commitment is simply to say in a simple, no bull**** so that those are safe to use. The medical considerations and legal ramifications are obviously yours to deal with on an individual basis. As always, consult a "physician."

Deca-Durabolin - I've never had a problem with my hair on this one, do not have hundreds of other boys with whom I spoke. The safety of this steroid, as regards the loss of hair, derives from the fact that the 5-alpha-reductase, instead of converting in strong androgens such as DHT, converts it to a very mild androgen called DHN. Taken in doses up to 300-400 mg weekly should not produce any baldness problem, this is due to the fact that, being highly HPTA supressive androgen, 300-400 mg are not more androgenic of our endogenous testosterone (supressed while we are taking) would be. . A BIG word of caution: While you are taken Deca-Durabolin not ever take 5AR blockers such as Proscar / Propecia, because it would block the conversion of nandrolone to DHN in tissues such as the scalp and prostate, resulting in hair loss and BPH, which is what we are trying to avoid taking Deca.

testosterone cypionate, propionate, etc., Androderm, Sustanon 250: All these are preparations of testosterone different, all have the same properties, as regards the loss of hair: converts to DHT by 5-alpha-reductase. This is the main reason why testosterone is so androgenic. However, if you take testosterone with a 5AR blocker such as Proscar is not nearly as damaging to your hair. So if you are worried about hair loss and are taking testosterone, always use it with Proscar. Take into account that DHT is an anti-estrogen and blocking it while your body has supraphysiological levels of testosterone might lead to gynecomastia, so it is advisable to combine Proscar with Arimidex (an aromatase inhibitor).

ANADROL \ 50 - If you keep your hair, do not touch this with a ten foot pole. Nothing seems to control its negative effects on the hair. Not Proscar, Nizoral no, nothing ...

DIANABOL-How Anadrol \ 50.

PRIMOBOLAN - One of the least androgenic steroids. If you are concerned about hair loss this steroid is for you. And 'much more anabolic than it is androgenic.

Oxandrolone *** (ANAVAR) - It 's the safest steroid for your hair with Primobolan and Deca.

Boldenone (Equipoise) - After ', First Anavar and Deca this is probably one of the safest for your hair. Although undergoes 5-alpha-reduction, its affinity for this enzyme is minimal, so there is very little conversion. Moreover, its 5-alpha-reduced form is not as androgenic as DHT.

DHEA *** - Do not adversely affect hair in men. It can help prevent hair loss by offsetting the binding of DHT to the follicles. The product is a disaster for women with hair loss. DHEA causes hair loss in women much like DHT in men. DHEA discrimination against women.

Androstenedione ***- The worst of all prohormones the market. Has a low conversion of testosterone, about 5%, which is damn too low.

Worse still is the fact that, before conversion into testosterone, androstenedione directly interacts with aromatase and 5AR, thus converting from estrogen and DHT before conversion target hormone .. You will be far better to use testosterone for this scum. 1-testosterone - a legal steroid, at least for the moment. It 's very androgenic steroids and many more. Although it is a 5-alpha reduced steroid converts it into DHT through an unknown path, so as to use Proscar with it not avoid conversion DHT. Its anabolic / androgenic ratio (~ (1.5-2): 1) is slightly higher than that of test (1:1). Be cautious when using this product if you value your hair. Over time, certainly more clean, anabolic agents will be developed. Most of the people with whom I spoke, they were Propecia / Proscar (Finasteride) and Nizoral, myself included (among many other things). Finally, take account of the fact that you should also use topical spironolactone (2-5%), while juicing. This product directly antagonizes RA scalp when used topically, for which it will be useful with any type of steroid, even those that are not the subject of the 5-alpha-reduction. Conclusion: The stack of safety with regard to hair loss could be a cycle consisting of Primobolan, Oxandrolone and Deca. Please note that Deca, while being very gentle for the hair, it is not as safe as oxandrolone and Primobolan as HPTA suppression and gynecomastia is concerned. If you want to play completely safe when using steroids and not endanger your health (and not just the hair) use cycles consisting of Oxandrolone and Primobolan peace

Back