does it matter if inject in glutes everytime?

scar tissue built up would be the only issue i can think of - so depening upon the frequency of your pins that might become an issue..

personally, i rotate between quads (left/right) and delts (left/right).

scar tissue built up would be the only issue i can think of - so depening upon the frequency of your pins that might become an issue..

personally, i rotate between quads (left/right) and delts (left/right).

ive never done quads lol will i be able to walk the next day

ive never done quads lol will i be able to walk the next day

Can't speak for you - but I was and am able to walk just fine. My first ever pin into my right quad was Test Prop and PIP was minimal.
Overall, PIP just feels like a bad charlie horse. Nothing a real man can't handle!! :whipping:

Just make sure to follow correct injection procedure. Quads are ultra easy - same with delts.

studies have show the best spot is Glute's (absorption) but if ur pinning ED or EOD u gotta rotate.

After awhile, you'll feel like you're pushing the needle thru cork board. That's scar tissue and it doesn't absorb oil, so rotating is necessary. You need at least 2 more site minimum...

Yup! I made the mistake of pinning glutes only on my first cycle(twice a week). But after couple of months my glutes got tuffer and tuffer to pin due to scare tissue build up. Had to force the needles in and the pips became unbareable so I had to cut my cycle short.

Never again!!!! I will always rotate in minimum of 4 to 6 different sites.

Why isn't anyone talking about needle size? I pin 150mg E6D for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) using a 27g needle. Don't feel a thing during or afterwards. Yes it takes a while to push all through and it will take even longer with higher dosages but IMO it beats scar tissue!!!

Why isn't anyone talking about needle size? I pin 150mg E6D for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) using a 27g needle. Don't feel a thing during or afterwards. Yes it takes a while to push all through and it will take even longer with higher dosages but IMO it beats scar tissue!!!

Was waiting for someone to bring this up. I use 29g personally for twice weekly testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and have no scar issues.

Was waiting for someone to bring this up. I use 29g personally for twice weekly testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and have no scar issues.

I personally haven't tried 29g for oil solutions, do you warm it up? and does she needle bend a little while you push it through?

Back