Dont post often... Acne question!

lilguy111

Ok first off i dont post often mostly a reader, been on the ology for years. I have a acne question.

I know almost everyone gets some from pct and im no exception. I didnt have bad acne as a teen but had it. I grew out of it and had zero well before i started my first cycle. First cycle about 3 years ago was test e and dbol... went amazing and had just about zero acne. Next cycle was test e, eq and dbol and i got it absolutly everywhere and i obviously figured it was the eq. On this cycle i didnt run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and on my first cycle i did. Now my third cycle i just got over with a few months ago and i ran sus and drol and i got absolute crazy acne again but this time only on my forehead. Nowhere else not even on any other part of my face. Again i didnt run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Im wondering if the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) has a big part in the acne or is the sus is just that dif. from test e acne wise. Could it be the short ester prop that did it. Im about to get back on and still have acne on my forehead. Ive also searched that forehead acne can be caused thru a diet issue and or bowel issues. I havnt been drinking as much water but other than that everything is the same. Kinda just rambing now but all dosing was normal 500mg a week of the sus and the test e. Ive tried the vitamin b5, i have doxycycline and have tried every cream and or wash possible. I also tan.

any imput is appreciated im leaning toward just doing another test e and dbol same as my first and see what happens along with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). And also the reason an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) wasnt run on cycle 2 and 3 was bc i never got much bloat and or estrogn like sides so i didnt see the need.

thanks

Also i wanted to ask if brand would have anything to do with it or if its a dumb question....a compound is a compound.

Back