dosage ?

Diced

Ok so i decide to go ahead and purchase cjc-1295 . How many vials will i need for a cycle ? how long will the cycle go ? pct ? how many injections how often ? subq or intramuscluar ?
thanks dudes

Ok so i decide to go ahead and purchase cjc-1295 . How many vials will i need for a cycle ? how long will the cycle go ? pct ? how many injections how often ? subq or intramuscluar ?
thanks dudes

i should have read this post first before answering the other one u did m8,u have some serious reading up to do before u purchase anything,including dosage pining and times

listen bro, not trying to be harsh but do you even know what cjc is? dont even think about using something before you understand what it is.

destroyed. I cant find much relevant info on any peptides really except melanotan . so i dont know what u guys want me to do .

destroyed. I cant find much relevant info on any peptides really except melanotan . so i dont know what u guys want me to do .

m8 even wikipedia gives u probably more information then u have so far.from there its not hard to find some research valuable information as its all highlighted.:wtf:

First off, have you even tried to read the sticky at the top of this section?

Second, have you tried google? If you google a specific peptide, you get tons of results. Dont be lazy bro and read.

Back