Duane"Bang" Ludwig vs BJ Penn

Fyre

May 22nd we have Romanex K-1 MMA Championships
BJ Penn is set to fight Duane"Bang"Ludwig. Bang hasn't fought in a MMA fight since his win of Genki Sudo back at UFC 42.

It looks to be an amazing card! Here's what it looks like so far:

Bob Sapp vs Kazuyuki Fujita

Alexey Ignashov vs Shinsuke Nakamura

Don Frye vs Yoshihiro Nakao

Josh Barnett vs Rene Rooze

Gary Goodridge vs The Predator

B.J.Penn vs Duane Ludwig

Genki Sudo vs Royler Gracie

Sam Greco vs LYOTO

Blue Wolf vs Green Beret" Tom Howard

How great does this card look!!!!!
I wonder if it will be on ppv or if we'll just have to wait to find out the results?
Any thoughts people?

Cheers,
Fyre

This is a nice card, but I am sure we are gonna have to wait to see the outcomes becuz it probably wont be on ppv

bigdaddy22 said:
This is a nice card, but I am sure we are gonna have to wait to see the outcomes becuz it probably wont be on ppv

Yah, we'll probably have to wait a bit to see it. :(

Here's how it went down:

Fujita beats Bob Sapp

Nakamura beats Ignashov

BJ Penn beats Duane Ludwig

Josh Barnett defeats Rene Rooze

Gary Goodridge defeats The Predator

Genki Sudo defeats Royler Gracie

LYOTA defeats Greco

Blue Wolf defeats Green Beret" Tom Howard

i was extremely happy to see that Fujita beat Bob Sapp! Yay!!!

:bootyshak :D

I can't wait to actually get to see the ppv. It looked like a really good one.
For your enjoyment though, here's the video of the Sapp/Fujita fight courtesy of one of our Ironlife members.

http://erimanthe.free.fr/K-1 ROMANEX Sapp vs Fujita.mpg

Enjoy! :D

Die$eL~Man said:
i go w/ bj penn.....

I was hoping that Bang would have looked a little better than he did. He needs to train for MMA if he's going to fight MMA.

Hey Fyre thanks for the link, I just noticed it today! I already saw the fights and agree with you 200% that Duane needs to step up his mma training. Great kickboxer, pretty poor when it comes to mma though, BJ is the man, but I still did not expect it to end that quickly and easily

bigdaddy22 said:
Hey Fyre thanks for the link, I just noticed it today! I already saw the fights and agree with you 200% that Duane needs to step up his mma training. Great kickboxer, pretty poor when it comes to mma though, BJ is the man, but I still did not expect it to end that quickly and easily

I'm with u bigdaddy. I certainly didn't expect the fight to end that quickly. I hope if he decides to fight MMA again, he comes in a little more prepared. :(

Back