Eagles say receiver will not return this season

lavee383

Sir Ngr to you.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/football/nfl/11/07/owens.suspension.ap/index.html?cnn=yes

hahahahahaha...'bout damn time...

The outspoken star receiver was suspended for Sunday night's 17-10 loss at Washington, and will remain suspended for three more games. After that, the Eagles plan to deactivate Owens for the rest of the season.

"The league has been notified by the players' union that they will be grieving our right to take that action," Reid said, "therefore there is nothing more that I can say at this point."

"I do want it to be clear that this decision is a result of a large number of situations that accumulated over a long period of time," Reid said.

Owens "had been warned repeatedly about the consequences of his actions," Reid said. "We gave Terrell every opportunity to avoid this outcome."

Eagles chances of making the playoffs without Owens is ZILCH! They are fucked . . . .

Irish I have been staring at your avatar for like 10 minutes. Best 10 minutes of my day

no eagles this year. I tell you who should pick up T.O. The carolina panthers. This would give jake delohmn another target to throw to.

texas? band wagon?! wtf?! how did you guess. hey, jump on the wagon while it's riding high!

If the national championship comes down to USC vs. Texas . .your going to be in some SERIOUS trouble. Their offense is much better and their defense is much stronger. They will hand USC thier first loss in two years guranteed!

Who is Mike Jones? said:
If the national championship comes down to USC vs. Texas . .your going to be in some SERIOUS trouble. Their offense is much better and their defense is much stronger. They will hand USC thier first loss in two years guranteed!
maybe. but i'm hoping home court plays in favor of sc. damn texans are everywhere though.

Remember when everybody last year thought Oklahoma was going to beat USC? 55-19 USC Won, USC will win again. Texas has had a soft schedule this year. The Pac-10 is a stronger conference than the Big 12 this year and USC is just better in general.

other than USC, there isn't a team worth a shit on the West Coast

I agree, USC will slaughter anyone they play in the BCS game, they are better than many 4-4 NFL teams right now

USC's strength of schedule wasn't great this year; but neither was that of texas. USC has beaten more top 15 teams than texas, and sorry, but pac-10 teams are under rated, not over rated. whereas teams like FSU are consistently over rated, this due to pressure and intimidation applied on voters by all the violent convicts playing for FSU. USC for the win, again.

SEC? when a sorry ass team like LSU is 8-1 in the SEC, then you know the SEC sucks. oh, i forgot about powerhouse arkansas...who USC narrowly defeated 70-17. hahahaha...

I give the SEC more credit for their basketball than football (then again, ditto for pac-10). Bama would have been 7-3 right now if they were in the pac-10. now, if USC were in the Big 10 or 12...then perhaps they would have a "L" under their belt right now. but doubtful. if USC can get past UCLA (9-1), then USC for the win vs. texas.

Back