easy filters?

crom-4

bigchemist
im tired to use whatman filters........
exist a easy filter? with vacuum? or similar?
i dont wanna use my hands more!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please can put here a link?
thanks

crom-4 said:
thanks mranak, but sorry for my ignorance.... that fiklter need a vaccum machine or something similar?
please, if you can explain me....
Some type of vacuum, yes. There are powered and manual ones. My understanding with the manual ones is that you pump them up and that's it; then you just leave it there and let the filtering happen.

I don't have a link to a manual vacuum pump available. I've heard that they sell them at some autoparts stores as well, but I'm not too clear on that.

mranak said:
Some type of vacuum, yes. There are powered and manual ones. My understanding with the manual ones is that you pump them up and that's it; then you just leave it there and let the filtering happen.

I don't have a link to a manual vacuum pump available. I've heard that they sell them at some autoparts stores as well, but I'm not too clear on that.
thanks... good info!!!!
that filters, need a spacial vial? or a special recipient?

these vacuum types are usually sold as a system. A funnel for holding unfiltered liquid attched to a filter which is attached to a reciever flask. Its all inclusive. Search for nalgene or stericup bottle top filter units.

Back