Eating Big -

Tagula_Sunrise

Evening fellas and females -

Im going to get bulking soon - at the moment im around 9% bf at about 176 pounds around 6ft in height.

Just wanted you guys' take on this please - i normally like to eat big, all clean mind you - lots of clean carbs, proteins, healthy fats, etc... - my diet is really good but just wondered how big you guys eat.

I dont really mind putting on a little fat as thats part of bulking - and i havent bulked for a while and i just have that feeling - you know - the one where you want to up calories as you feel like eating more.

Would be great to hear you guys' views.

Hey bro, you stats and mine were very close (im 38 though) I'm into week # 4 of my 1st bulking cycle.

Started out 175/8%bf/restricted diet of only clean,clean,clean foods and low carbs for the past 7 years. I'm now 192/13%ish and eating about 3000-4000 cals per day.

I used to eat 2000- per day. I am happy with the changes in my body but eating all that food, and not eating as clean as I used to has been a hard transformation.

my cycle: test 600mgs/deca 400 EW

Good luck, hope you don't get that fucking bloated feeling that I have. Can't wait to start eating clean again!

Back