ECA vs. Lipo6x vs. Amplify02?

Trucker111

I'm looking for something that will help me drop some fat for the next 6 weeks.
CLA Liquid - 7g once a day
Protein of course
(It's been about 15 days since starting the cellmass and CLA, the amp02 was on and off previously)

I've read around, and somebody suggested the best thing was an ECA w/ green tea. I was also considering Lipo6x since I've heard really good things about Lipo6; Lipo6x is their new product.

Currently taking Amplify02, 10 caps before workout. Do you think adding a stim all day will have bad side effects when combined with that? I can always drop it if I will get better results without it. I just take it for the pump and energy effect.

Suggestions as to which ECA if that's your decision.

add a small amount of clen to the amp02. i love that combo for fat loss.
100mcg of clen in morn, 4-6 caps of amp02 before workout and energy is high all day with low appetite.

Make your own fat burning supplement. You can buy all the ingredients for a fairly cheap price and mix your own concoction

Look at the products you are thinking of buying. Read the ingredients on the back. Go on the internet and see the benefits of each ingredient. Find which ones you want. Buy them and save money.

Ephedra
Yohimbine
Green Tea Extract
Caffeine

Those would be the ones I would use. I would also take some CLA

Easto said:
Look at the products you are thinking of buying. Read the ingredients on the back. Go on the internet and see the benefits of each ingredient. Find which ones you want. Buy them and save money.

Ephedra
Yohimbine
Green Tea Extract
Caffeine

Those would be the ones I would use. I would also take some CLA
Yea I've been taking liquid CLA, 7g/day for about 16 days now..

What particular amount would you recommend combining those in to make a good product? I'm sorta new to this thing.. I would just cheat and check the labels but they usually say proprietary blend, etc.

Back