Elevated cholesterol during PCT

darek

I'm in the last week of the PCT, PCT dosage formulations has been decreasing and this past week I enjoy just Clomid 25mg, 10mg Tamoxifen, Asomasin 25mg daily. This morning I was on blood analysis. All values ***8203;***8203;from the analysis (except cholesterol) blood already have perfectly normal, including liver values ***8203;***8203;(ALT, AST, ASP, white). The last two months have been my diet consists of a significant portion of whole eggs. To be precise, I had consumed 15 to 20 whole eggs per day. That is why so little is not surprising that I had elevated total cholesterol CHOL 6.1 (good cholesterol HDL, then 1.35 and bad LDL cholesterol 4.49). What is your opinion, what exactly is causing me at elevated cholesterol? It is known that some AS negatively affect cholesterol and also I read that excessive reduction of estrogen it also can increase (in my case I PCT and enjoying Aromasin that estrogen reduces significantly) Do you think that AS and AI thus directly increase cholesterol, or is an increase in cholesterol piece thus excessive eating eggs? How do you feel about the whole issue of cholesterol and what should be prevention (except excessive eating foods high in cholesterol)? I'd hate to have a heart attack at forty.

An ai doesn't belong in pct. Just nolva and clomid. It isn't recommended to get blood work during pct because your pct will throw off your bloodwork. Wait 4-6 weeks after pct to get blood work done...

An ai doesn't belong in pct. Just nolva and clomid. It isn't recommended to get blood work during pct because your pct will throw off your bloodwork. Wait 4-6 weeks after pct to get blood work done...

Why would not it be AI components PC? Read this about AI bro.

Back