ephedra or ephedrine

kjay

what is better ephedra or ephedrine, i have been told less crash with ephedra and your body uses it better as one is a herb and one is synthetic, any truth or info on this. sorry if it sound uneducated but i want to try a new product by bmf hardcore firelean exteme little pricey
guys are telling me it has more kick then straigth eca.

kjay said:
what is better ephedra or ephedrine, i have been told less crash with ephedra and your body uses it better as one is a herb and one is synthetic, any truth or info on this. sorry if it sound uneducated but i want to try a new product by bmf hardcore firelean exteme little pricey
guys are telling me it has more kick then straigth eca.

I've always used ephedrine hcl, and it's always got the job done.

ephedra is the ma hung green plant......ephedrine is the extracted and rextalized form of ephedra...usualy in salt form ( HCL )

you want the E HCL

Vasopro sells 25mg gel caps. stack these with caffeine pills with an aspirin. I've read that the aspirin isn't necessary though.

i did what you said with the vasopro i have never been so tired an rundown in my life.What the hells wrong with me.I cant keep my eyes open and i had a good night sleep

I have no idea if there is a medical term for it, but too many uppers makes me tired as well. I can handle and enjoy the benefits of 25mg of ephedrine though. But if I took 2 of them with caffiene and then put a lip in I would be napping in no time. It actually seems like it's probably a bad thing... almost like your body is saying this is too much.

On a side note, i believe vaspro has guaifenesin in it. This is bad. It is a muscle relaxant and expectorant. Some people take it and don't notice the difference but I have read that it may retard the effects of the ephedrine. Also I have used it in an eca before... (after they pulled the real xenedrine) and it made my lungs hurt... I'm a smoker but my lungs did not hurt before this and they did not hurt after I stopped, and now I am again on an ECA minus the asprin plus some yohimbine and tyrosine, this time though, I got pure ephedrine HCL and am not getting those pains.

pure ephedrine hcl

guaifenesin does somewhat impede the adrenergic effects of ephedrine, it an anaesthetic and adrenerigc blocking agent (though its relatively shorter acting- so you will still get benefits).

Back