Ephedrine HCL:

zephyr_987

i just have 2 questions about ephedrine.
i know that ephedrine can jack up your blood pressure and heart rate. especially when u stack it with caffeine.

1.can you take it with bp meds without diminishing its fat burning effects? has anyone taken it that way?

2. how long do people typically run it for?

reason im asking is because i cant do hard cardio & shedding fat on a stationary bike is close to impossible without spending a few hrs at a time on it (not fun). my bp is not out of control but if i have more than 2 cups of coffee in one sitting it goes up & my eyelid starts twitching etc haha. anyway if any of you guys have run it with prescribed meds please post your experiences. im not running any aas with it.
if it matters my stats are as followed:

6ft, 212 lbs, about 25-28% BF, up until about 4 months ago i was extremely sedentary , started working out again & got my bp in control.

Dude, if you can't handle coffee, I'm sure ephedrine is not right for you. Not now anyway. We bodybuilders are an impatient lot... We look to chemicals to do things for our bodies that we don't want to do for ourselves. Given your stats and "sedentary lifestyle," it's clear the issue I'd dietary. You simply have to learn to eat right, continue training and wait. Diet and exercise over time, as your body changes, will eliminate the need for BP meds. And by that time, extreme drugs like ephedrine may seem like a silly idea to you. If you do it right, this process will only take a year. Take your diet and training seriously... The rest will follow.

I have a very built up tolerance for ephedrine, I actually just took 6x 8mg tabs and am drinking a rockstar sugar free then going to the gym soon, also taking a pre workout craze and creatine, I always do that. but if you're just starting ephedrine I suggest start with 2x 8mg pills then work your way up as you see how your body reacts...

Anybody drinking 2 or more cups in one sitting would feel like that and I have a high tolerance to caffeine! Your problem isn't your ability to have multiple cups of coffee at once, it is like stated above a dietary issue.

i just have 2 questions about ephedrine.
i know that ephedrine can jack up your blood pressure and heart rate. especially when u stack it with caffeine.

1.can you take it with bp meds without diminishing its fat burning effects? has anyone taken it that way?

2. how long do people typically run it for?

reason im asking is because i cant do hard cardio & shedding fat on a stationary bike is close to impossible without spending a few hrs at a time on it (not fun). my bp is not out of control but if i have more than 2 cups of coffee in one sitting it goes up & my eyelid starts twitching etc haha. anyway if any of you guys have run it with prescribed meds please post your experiences. im not running any aas with it.
if it matters my stats are as followed:

6ft, 212 lbs, about 25-28% BF, up until about 4 months ago i was extremely sedentary , started working out again & got my bp in control.

Listen to Detour... You can't get a stomach like that without getting the diet in check.. :bikini:

No but seriously now.... If that is your actual photo there is no way you're currently sitting at 25-28% bf... Anything over 25% is considered morbidly obese. At 6 ft your weight probably should be around 200-215 anyways as long as you're holding muscle mass.... Actually, if you have a lot of muscle it can be considerably higher.

Diet is king, the compounds are secondary

I have a very built up tolerance for ephedrine, I actually just took 6x 8mg tabs and am drinking a rockstar sugar free then going to the gym soon, also taking a pre workout craze and creatine, I always do that. but if you're just starting ephedrine I suggest start with 2x 8mg pills then work your way up as you see how your body reacts...

That pretty much describes me, although I've dropped the creatine (other than what's in my pwo's). I had about two years of dieting prior to starting the EC/ECA about a month or so before a carribean vacation in May, but I did use some ripped fuel in the late 90s/early 00s with good results. Just a warning, I've been using EC a lot longer than I planned and I am having a tough time stopping. Nothing gets you out of bed like 64 mgs of ephedrine and 400 mg caffeine, then a coffee then some more EC right before lunch...of course I'll add at least 32 mgs to my preworkout. I think you see my point.

That pretty much describes me, although I've dropped the creatine (other than what's in my pwo's). I had about two years of dieting prior to starting the EC/ECA about a month or so before a carribean vacation in May, but I did use some ripped fuel in the late 90s/early 00s with good results. Just a warning, I've been using EC a lot longer than I planned and I am having a tough time stopping. Nothing gets you out of bed like 64 mgs of ephedrine and 400 mg caffeine, then a coffee then some more EC right before lunch...of course I'll add at least 32 mgs to my preworkout. I think you see my point.

Yep its addictive, I quit a few times but always come back. I lower the dose on cycle though.

@Santaklaus:
yes that is me in the photo 4 yrs ago, before i blew out my knees. thats why i cant do hard cardio for now. im 25 now. although i still carry alot of muscle, i have a huge belly. yes u guys are right, my diet was shit for a while. it has been a work in progress. i have been cleaning it up gradually. but has been in check for the last 3 weeks or so. and i have been losing weight. just very slowly.

Anybody drinking 2 or more cups in one sitting would feel like that and I have a high tolerance to caffeine! Your problem isn't your ability to have multiple cups of coffee at once, it is like stated above a dietary issue.

ok so there's nothing wrong with me haha... i guess i thought that was not normal because im a college guy who used to drink like 6- 8 cups a day to stay awake. but had to stop when my bp got too high. but santa's right, your stomach is ripped!

Dude, if you can't handle coffee, I'm sure ephedrine is not right for you. Not now anyway. We bodybuilders are an impatient lot... We look to chemicals to do things for our bodies that we don't want to do for ourselves. Given your stats and "sedentary lifestyle," it's clear the issue I'd dietary. You simply have to learn to eat right, continue training and wait. Diet and exercise over time, as your body changes, will eliminate the need for BP meds. And by that time, extreme drugs like ephedrine may seem like a silly idea to you. If you do it right, this process will only take a year. Take your diet and training seriously... The rest will follow.

yes bro, we r impatient.. i want the results now!!! haha. well, i used to take ephedrine/caffeine when i was younger for years. i loved it. got me ripped so quick. but yea, im sure that as i get more active, & my diet stays good i wont even have to think about my BP. but now that i think about it, ephedrine is a beta agonist . so even if i take say, an ace inhibitor, my bp will stay up from the ephedrine's binding to the Beta-adrenergic receptors. the only solution is to get really healthy before using

Back