EQ = more vascular, but .....

Eze

I have never tried EQ, but I think I am going to throw it into my next cycle. I have a quick question though. You guys say that EQ will make you more vascular, but when the cycle is over does the vascularity stay?

Hey when you find that question out hit me up with the answer also ,please.. EQ is in my next Cycle also!!!! My next cycle is going to look like this , what do you think??

EQ 500 mg / a week
a single estar test like Enanthate 500-750mg / a week
30-35 mg d-bol for about the first 3-4 weeks
with nova if needed amd clomid at the end.... BUT just like you i am lookin for that vascularity look also, it makes you lookin LEAN

Keep me in touch about how your cycle goes and i will do the same, you know likes and dislikes about it!!!!
later

Taboo

Easto, i can only tell you what happened in my case. It did make me more vascular. I noticed it in arms, legs and abdominal area. I think thats why people like it especally for summer or contest as well. They like the vascularity but in my experience it will not remain after i went off i could tell it faded.

You may not keep the vascularity as when you are on the cycle, but if you maintain your diet and keep training hard along with the standard post cycle therapy you will keep the lean, solid gains you made while on the cycle. DIET IS THE KEY........to your desired look!!!!!

I was just wondering if the vascularity was permanent or only lasts as long as you are on.

Thanks guys

Easto said:
I was just wondering if the vascularity was permanent or only lasts as long as you are on.

Thanks guys

I got extremely vascular on Equipose at about my 3rd week. Looked like a roadmap it was awesome. Unfortunately Easto the vascularity didn't carry through post-cycle. I probably retained it for about 2 weeks after and then I went back to my basic vascularity. It is awesome while your on though.:D

What kind of size gains are we talking about for a standard cycle? And please don't give me that crap about how it depends on who you are. What did some of you guys gain in the past? Are the size gains off EQ at all like Deca? I ask because I hear people comparing them all the time. But it sounds to me like EQ is only good for precontest due to its vascular effect. What do you guys think?

The problem with answering is everybody will say something different. If you are talking size and weight then i put on 20 lbs in ten weeks of 500mg test with 400mgs Deca. I was more bloated but i like Deca other than the acne it gives me. it is still the most used Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) on the market.

I gained 15 lbs on a deca d-bol cycle. I was trying to find something that could give me those kinds of gains but one that is fast acting because I have a contest at the end of september. I'm not interested in deca because if there is too much bloat then I could lose the contest. That is why I am inquiring about EQ. I heard deca and EQ were similar in effect except that EQ makes you more vascular and is way more expensive.

If you want to hit fast then you go Prop\Winny\Tren\Eq.....Put together a combination of these. No Eq. is not as powerful as Deca or Tren or Prop hell no.

jonjrambo said:
I gained 15 lbs on a deca d-bol cycle. I was trying to find something that could give me those kinds of gains but one that is fast acting because I have a contest at the end of september. I'm not interested in deca because if there is too much bloat then I could lose the contest. That is why I am inquiring about EQ. I heard deca and EQ were similar in effect except that EQ makes you more vascular and is way more expensive.

They are very similar in effects except you will not hold any water and yes you will become alot more vascular. You may not get quite the same gains off of EQ, but it will be lean quality mass! Another thing, I don't know who told you that EQ was more expensive, but that is not true. You can get a bottle of EQ 200mgs. for around $75-80, good domestic.

Yeah but how many cc's are you talking about. Around here, 1 cc of EQ200 is about 15$ where as 200 mg's of deca is about 10$.
Thanks for the info guys,
jonj

jonjrambo said:

Any price list I have seen EQ price is the same as Deca.

10cc's around here are atleast $150. Most are near $200. And that will only last 5 weeks because you know damn well that you're gonna want to take atleast 400mgs a week of the stuff. I could get an entire deca cycle for $300. But it's all relative I guess! It depends where you live. I live on the east coast. Not near canada or mexico!

Since you don't keep the vascularity from the equipoise, are the lean muscle gains more permanate though.

Back