EQ Only

Don King said:
Welp, it's June 25 and I started this on May 21. I've lost some fat since the beginning of the cycle.. I thought my strength had been going up, and it did, but really no more than how much i gain naturally.. pretty dissapointed with the results at the end of week 5 here.. 5 more weeks to go though.

weight is now 185.

Looks like next cycle will be a long low dose test & decca cycle when i have the $$$

Thanks for the update bro...my bro is keeping check on this, he is going to do a similiar cycle, but only 500mg eq and he is going to run either test prop with it or his sus....and then he is thinking some dbol too and so on...but it will more then likely just be the test and the EQ...

E

im on week 2 of 400mg EQ (going for atleast 12 weeks) and i just started 25mg of dbol today.. gonna run that for 3 weeks.. then wait for the eq to really kick in.

be patient bro.. you'll start feeling it more after week 6

If I ever run Equipose again it will definitely be for a minimum of 16 weeks. For me it takes about 6 weeks to start noticing the effects of Eq, plus I've read several of posts where quite a few bros. run it for extended period of times and see very good results throughout. Seems like the longer the better.....now what dose to run it at?:D

thanks for the words my friends. I of course will keep it updated.

re. the longer EQ cycle.. I do have access to more, and enough money for it. If I notice it really kicking in ( or even kicking in more than a little ) later on, I may well extend my cycle by maybe 4 weeks to make it 14.

As Equipoise isn't very androgenic, anybody see a point in throwing in some insulin? I heard insulin is much better with AAS, but I'm guessing cuz insulin is only anabolic, the steroid it's working with must be pretty androgenic.. I've used humalog twice before and made decent gains off it alone without gaining any fat. Don't eat fat/too much carbs within 3-4 hrs and you won't get fat :)

i think i may not use insulin though as EQ alone is as a self-expirent though. Also, I might save the insulin for post-cycle anabolism between cycles. unless you guys think slin+EQ is very synergistic.

July 6, day 46 now i think.. started this thing on May 21.

weight is 180 lbs., down from 195 at the start. My strength is pretty much the same as at the start.. eating very clean. Still not getting anything really from this cycle..

Recently I'm pretty sure the EQ is real though because I can't fuck and in the past few days i've had a rapid drop in sex drive leading to todays non-performance. 15 minutes with a halfy and gave it up if yall wanna know. sigh.

I'm sure I coulda done the same natural or very close to it. At least my abs are coming out, though I fear I have another 5 lbs to lose before they look kickin', which will be devestating being such a low bodyweight. I plan to follow this up with a test cycle though soon after.

summary thus far:

no veins
no size
no strength
no hunger
no dick

it's all good though :afro:

Last edited:
Don King said:
July 6, day 46 now i think.. started this thing on May 21.

weight is 180 lbs., down from 195 at the start. My strength is pretty much the same as at the start.. eating very clean. Still not getting anything really from this cycle..

Recently I'm pretty sure the EQ is real though because I can't fuck and in the past few days i've had a rapid drop in sex drive leading to todays non-performance. 15 minutes with a halfy and gave it up if yall wanna know. sigh.

I'm sure I coulda done the same natural or very close to it. At least my abs are coming out, though I fear I have another 5 lbs to lose before they look kickin', which will be devestating being such a low bodyweight. I plan to follow this up with a test cycle though soon after.

summary thus far:

no veins
no size
no strength
no hunger
no dick

it's all good though :afro:

Don King, well hopefully you are happy so far with your results. Just one thing though, your down 15lbs and still no veins? What was your starting bf% and what do you think it's currently at?

Whenever I would do an EQ only cycle, I would run 25-50mg of proviron throughout. This keeps the libido kicking. Also, if you take small doses of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every 5th day(300ius-500ius). This will keep a LH signal flowing into your testicles, which will prevent atrophy and also keep the sex drive going to!

WannaImpress said:
Don King, well hopefully you are happy so far with your results. Just one thing though, your down 15lbs and still no veins? What was your starting bf% and what do you think it's currently at?

I never had it measured but just from browsing so many forums with other peoples estimates of other people and blah blah blah...

educated guess is:

11-12% before
8-9% now

i don't even knowif the math works out that's just what it looks like.

BTW, when i say "no veins" i don't mean i have no veins showing... i am naturally quite vascular. the EQ just isn't enhancing this. I may look a little more vascular than at cycle start, but I know this is just because of the bodyfat levels as I have been this lean before.

This is an interesting thread, Don. I would've expected more from your cycle at the beginning. And I damn sure would not have expected this list:
no veins
no size
no strength
no hunger
no dick

TxLonghorn said:
This is an interesting thread, Don. I would've expected more from your cycle at the beginning. And I damn sure would not have expected this list:
no veins
no size
no strength
no hunger
no dick

No kidding Tx.!

Don King, I have used Eq. twice, and both times my veins become dramatically noticeable. In my case I've gotten both the hunger and veins bad.:) Taking into consideration that you are currently 8% you should be looking like a damn roadmap.

What brand of Eq are you using by the way?

Last edited:
WannaImpress said:
No kidding Tx.!

Don King, I have used Eq. twice, and both times my veins become dramatically noticeable. In my case I've gotten both the hunger and veins bad.:) Taking into consideration that you are currently 8% you should be looking like a damn roadmap.

What brand of Eq are you using by the way?

when you guys used Equipoise, were you stacking with anything else? even just a little bit of test maybe?

It is homebrew. perhaps the boldenone undecylenate that came in the ziplock bags was old or something... so maybe the 800mg/week is ending up being like 300mg/week as the chemical has detiorated over time, i really have no clue.. this is a risk with all UG gear or even real looking fake human/vet gear. just a risk with gear, i guess.

How long do you guys figure i have to stay "off" after this cycle? I hope not 10 full weeks.. with this 10 week cycle it'll be like waiting almost half a year to start a good cycle! i'm going to take some clen at least inbetween.

weird results, must be some bad eq. I am going to do a 24 week cycle of 800 mg a week of eq (TT and QV) with test run at a low 400 mg a week. I have loved eq in all my cycles. I even noticed the hunger in the first week. I love the shots too, I am so used to prop shots that these are cake.

Hey boys..... 55 days in. Tomorrow will mark the start of Week #9.

body weight is 180, same as the past while.. I don't know what to say.. still no hunger, veins, strength hasn't changed noticably, blah blah blah..

i do have a nice set of abs that keeps getting better and better though... my oh my they do improve the overall physique measurably.

i absolutely hate updating this journal because week after week i really have nothing new to bring to the table, unlike every other journal i've ever read! i feel like a failure as a journalist.

---

sounds like a good plan stonecold m'bruh..... 24 weeks.. fuck.. EQ is expensive from Canadian sources..... your test + EQ cycle would cost over 1800 US for me!! (2500'ish canadian)

lets see eq cost me 9 bottles so... 540
test is 38 a bottle 5 bottles so... 190

for a grand total of 730.

not bragging just happy I have such a good source.

actually believe it or not TT EQ was the shit. one of their best products. I am using some of it right now that I had left over from a year ago. holy shit. my hunger is so far I can barely stand it. I am eating everything. I love it. sadly I have to switch to QV but it shouldn't be too much of a difference based on my past experience.

Back