Eq ?

megaman

My current cycle is Test Enanthate 250 2x a wk and EQ 400 a week. I am not sure in the EQ injection cycle. Given the halflife I assume I can inject 2X a week with my Test. Does this sound about right?

I inject EQ only once a week but twice a week is fine as well. Hell, ed would be good to but obviously that is not needed with EQ.

Hmmmm have never done it once a week, might give that a try. Do a cc of each twice a week and you should be good to go. :)

Best of luck on your cycle!

WannaImpress said:
Hmmmm have never done it once a week, might give that a try.

With taking Tren injects eod I just started to grow tired of shooting my enanthate and EQ twice a week. So I solved the problem by shooting 2.5 ml's of Enanthate and 3.5 ml's of EQ every Monday. Saves me valuable time.

BiggieSwolls said:
With taking Tren injects eod I just started to grow tired of shooting my enanthate and EQ twice a week. So I solved the problem by shooting 2.5 ml's of Enanthate and 3.5 ml's of EQ every Monday. Saves me valuable time.

Holy shit that sounds like a lot of test to me! U must be HUGE!

Naw, thats only 500 mg/wk of Test. Im in the midst of my summer cutter so my test dosage needs to be pretty low or else I will hold unnecessary water.

BiggieSwolls said:

Damn Biggie, your shooting 6ccs in one day? I suppose that's in two different shots right? Also have you noticed any difference in shooting once a week to 2-3 times a week in long esters that is?

WannaImpress said:
Damn Biggie, your shooting 6ccs in one day? I suppose that's in two different shots right? Also have you noticed any difference in shooting once a week to 2-3 times a week in long esters that is?

Ya, 3 ml's in each glute once a week (1 shot has 2.5 ml Enanthate, 0.5 ml EQ. The other has 3 ml EQ)

I personally like it as the Enanthate I am using can make you quite sore so once a week is good for me. Have not noticed any difference in gains. Everything is going well. I was actually shooting 1 ml of EQ eod with my 2 ml Tren shots but I changed that up about 3 weeks ago because I was anticipating starting my Masteron soon and because of Masterons half life, I would need to be shooting that 1 ml of Masteron with my tren shots instead of the EQ because the EQ really does not require eod shots.

Anyways, that is why I changed it up a bit. Was also shooting the Enanthate twice a week before but said screw it and decided to shoot all my EQ and Test on one day.

Last edited:
Back