Estrogen blocking

theroot54

I see that people have to take estrogen antagonist such as nolvadex to keep from getting estrogen induced side-effects. Is there anything you can take to prevent the estrogen from forming in the first place?

Golden_Muscle said:
Well some estrogen is good, you NEED some while on cycle, too much is bad.
correct , the new estrogen blockers are so available now and everybody panics over gyno , the new blockers are being way overused

theroot54 said:
How would you reccommend blocking it
you are missing the point , do not completely block estrogen , have nolvadex on hand for signs of gyno and you can use the arimidex , femara , aromasin , etc if the bloat gets EXCESSIVE , not at the first sign of a puffy face , you need some estrogen for your health and some people get a estrogen rebound after coming of antiestrogens so why take the chance if you dont have to

DADAWG said:
you are missing the point , do not completely block estrogen , have nolvadex on hand for signs of gyno and you can use the arimidex , femara , aromasin , etc if the bloat gets EXCESSIVE , not at the first sign of a puffy face , you need some estrogen for your health and some people get a estrogen rebound after coming of antiestrogens so why take the chance if you dont have to

Oh ok, I see what your saying. Since your body already produces small amounts of it for normal health, trying to block it all would messup the body's chemical balance and composition, so only when it becomes excessive do you need to worry about it and use an atagonist. Ok, I think that's what you're saying.

theroot54 said:
Oh ok, I see what your saying. Since your body already produces small amounts of it for normal health, trying to block it all would messup the body's chemical balance and composition, so only when it becomes excessive do you need to worry about it and use an atagonist. Ok, I think that's what you're saying.
:bigok:

Make sure your not going out to totally kill estrogen, you need some - you just dont want it obviously giving you boobies. You could get sick, and I also believe lose bone density if you go overboard, which is not a good thing.

Mudge said:
Make sure your not going out to totally kill estrogen, you need some - you just dont want it obviously giving you boobies. You could get sick, and I also believe lose bone density if you go overboard, which is not a good thing.

There is no way to completely eliminate estrogen anyway so dont bother trying.

Back