Everclear

So-Solid said:
thanks bro.

DAMN....ive just read the shipping info.....they dont send outside U.S.......bummer.Couldnt i just use another strong alchohol........why does it have to be everclear....and is 190% proof essential?

Just use the highest proof you can find, you guys should have bacardi 151. Dbol doesn't dissolve very well in your typical 80 proof liquors.

why not try to dissolve the dbol in absinthe? just a thought...i dunno what the proof is, but if its as strong as ppl say it is, it should be pretty well high in proof...

gymphreak said:
why not try to dissolve the dbol in absinthe? just a thought...i dunno what the proof is, but if its as strong as ppl say it is, it should be pretty well high in proof...

Stay away from absinthe. That stuff is evil.

Give it to me.

You gotta have some kind of 150+ proof alcohol over there. It doesnt have to be 190 proof to dissolve dbol. Mine dissolved instantly in 153 proof alcohol.

1HUGE1 said:
BIG HUGE DITTO- STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

I havent read the link......but ANY pure alchohol aint gonna be good for ya.....................absinthes` weak compared to everclear/bacardi.Its not even half the proof bro.

1HUGE1...........whats that link for.............its got nothing to do with what im talking about bro......????????

So-Solid said:
1HUGE1...........whats that link for.............its got nothing to do with what im talking about bro......????????

lol. It's called a signature....notice the line seperating it from his post

Back