Everclear

crazycacti

Has anyone seen this in the UK? its not illegal here but the one company in the states i have found on the internet who sell this do not do international shipping...

I'm looking for the 190 proof stuff, not the 151...

if i cant find it i'll have to use 151 barcardi, but it would be a lot easier if i could find the 190 everclear...

cheers in advance...

Everyclear is just what I believe is a US-based brand name, of course. Pure grain alcohol is a common term to describe what it is, sometimes with the word 'pure' replaced with 'natural' and the word 'alcohol' replaced with 'spirits.'

mranak said:
Everyclear is just what I believe is a US-based brand name, of course. Pure grain alcohol is a common term to describe what it is, sometimes with the word 'pure' replaced with 'natural' and the word 'alcohol' replaced with 'spirits.'

cheers for that bro...

one thing i have found is stroh, an austrian rum which is 80% - 160 proof - this may be a substitute - i won't be able to get as much into a solution, but its not too bad...

I think there is a post somewhere in this forum about taking the water/alcohol and increasing the % of alcohol. I forget what that is called...maybe "drying" or something like that. Seems like a total pain in the ass to me however and I think I would fuck it up. Thankfully I can drive <10 mins down the road and pick up 95% ethanol for cheap.

Back