EVISTA and HCG Only PCT??

Hello
I finished my test e+tren e+eq cycle (16 weeks) and I start to PCT with hcg+Clomid+Evista(I didn't find nolva) 1 week ago. But, clomid makes anxiety and i can't handle it.
Is Evista+hcg only PCT can be enough for this cycle?

No. First of all hCG is suppressive to the HPTA so it should not be used during PCT. It should only be used during the cycle.

Evista (Raloxifene) is good for treating gynecomastia, but it will not help restart your HPTA. Do not use it for PCT

That is a pretty hefty advanced cycle to try and recover from

oughta get your pct lined up real quick & damn near perfect

You've got Test E, Tren E, and boldenone in your mix. Two 10 day half lives and one 15 day. What doses did you use, and how long did you plan your gap between last shot and start of PCT?

There is a very real risk, especially with the boldenone if run at high dose, that you need to wait much longer than you think - otherwise you'll still be fully supressed during your PCT.

Have you read the beginners cycle thread? Lots of red flags here
And for Pete's sake at least list your dosages.

Three compound cycle is too much for me or anyone else IMO. It's been a while since I posted in this community, but with all the questions I get asked at the gym. It seems not much has changed, youngsters (age is irrelevant) think more gear equal more muscle gains and that is the furthest thing from the truth. More calories equal more gains and that somehow fat make you fat, to many calories make you fat. Our bodies need healthy fats for hormonal balance for not only androgenic but for thyroid hormones as well.

Anyway, get some Nolvadex and stay on it until you get morning wood for a few days in a row, that's a good sign that hormones are back to somewhat normal levels.

Hello I calculated everything using pct calculator. Just want to know about clomid but everything is fine now Sorry for the late reply

Hello
I finished my test e+tren e+eq cycle (16 weeks) and I start to PCT with hcg+Clomid+Evista(I didn't find nolva) 1 week ago. But, clomid makes anxiety and i can't handle it.

no dosages mentioned here wTF?

i triend evista when i cycled during my pct but still threw my blood levels all out on control. i was a basketcase for weeks with a limp pecker.,

Hello

hey cyber you got a lot of good comments here, how about getting some?

I personally feel it's best to run some HCG for the last few weeks on cycle as well as a couple weeks post cycle while esters clear, THEN start serms. In your case you'd be giving your balls a kick-start but skipping the extended assistance from serms. You may be fine, but even a low dose of clomid like 25mg/day or 50mg QOD for 4-6 weeks would really take you further than HCG alone, then bam nothing... you may crash.

Three compound cycle is too much for me or anyone else IMO. It's been a while since I posted in this community, but with all the questions I get asked at the gym. It seems not much has changed, youngsters (age is irrelevant) think more gear equal more muscle gains and that is the furthest thing from the truth. More calories equal more gains and that somehow fat make you fat, to many calories make you fat. Our bodies need healthy fats for hormonal balance for not only androgenic but for thyroid hormones as well.

Anyway, get some Nolvadex and stay on it until you get morning wood for a few days in a row, that's a good sign that hormones are back to somewhat normal levels.

the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Back