Extremely Low T - Crashing Hard - Need Help

whoknew2015

Good Evening, I came across some of your post from google searches and I am in need of some help desperately. I have search and search forums, done research, watched videos and so on. This is basically my problem, My t levels are extremely low. When I was about 26 or 27 my doctor found them too be in the very low 200's / high 100's. Now after being on testosterone replacement therapy of 300mg a week so 1.5 ml per week things were better. Mood better, more energy, better sex drive, little weight loss, less muscle wasting it was basically like life was give back to me. Well after loosing my insurance at the beginning of the year I have not been able to get T at all. My last blood test showed my levels were about 120 or 130 and im only 30 :( The last month or so things have really gone down heal and i feel my body crashing and crashing hard. Tired all the time, even though been working hard at loosing weight and am actually doing well I find that my body fat percentage is not dropping enough and i am sure it is from muscle wasting. Over all I really feel like shit and i need help. I can not re enroll in insurance at work until open enrollment in end of October and I talked to my endo about paying out of pocket. He refuses to let me do my injections my self and wants me to come in. Between paying for the injections weekly the actual script cost, and the 3 month check up plus blood work in the end it comes out to several several hundred dollars per month. I think when i added it all up was going to cost me about 500 per month and that just not going to happen. Now its been since march and I can not take it any more. I need to find sources for legit pharmaceutical grade stuff. or a very very reputable and trusted ugl. I watched a lot of documentary about the ugl's and to be honest with you the shit makes me nervous even if find reputable trustworthy ugl. I know there are plenty of low testosterone centers online but don't know if they can be trusted either. I ordered once from Kingsberg Medical and they seem to be legit required me to go get blood work, talk to doctor, and i received my package from what seems to be a legit online pharmacy that is registered and seems to be legal. but in the back of my mind i always questioned all of it. It was like 900 dollars for 6 week supply. It however did include Anastrolzole, cyanocobalamin, testosterone cypinate, also had hcg, one other pill i forget the name, water to constitute the hcg, and of course my t injection needels to pull form bottle and different gauge to inject, insulin needles for the hcg and vitamin b 12, alcohol pads, sharps container and so on. Basically im looking for someone local or same general area i can get to know and maybe get some guidance. Its been very frustrating for me and as someone that not really looking for sport gains but just to get there life back and maybe gain a little its really been hell for me. Just trying to get through work every day then reading and researching for hours in the evening is wiping me out. Work alone is a task when your t is practically nothing. on top of that my last doctor i was getting from did not believe in cycling and refused to prescribe estrogen block or hcg to help re start my own production. So im sure my system naturally has shut down even more. Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

First, please use paragraphs to avoid the wall of text - it is very hard to read what you wrote and I am sure many looked but did not bother to read.

That said, all you need to do is get a prescription from your doctor and you can go buy testosterone cypionate without insurance, it is rather cheap. If you follow this link, there is a place to put in your zip code and find out how much a single 10ml bottle costs without any insurance, and where to buy it.

Testosterone Cypionate Prices and Testosterone Cypionate Coupons - GoodRx

EDIT: It apparently resets the selections after you put in the zip code, so make sure you change it to 1 bottle and 10ml to get an accurate price.

I am aware of this but my doctor refuses to give me a script without going to him for injections and then then excuse me he wants to see me once a month for follow up then the blood work every 3. So I know the test is so so in price I think with out insurance the 10ml was 150 or 200 but then add in the monthly visit to dr plus the cost for weekly injections from nurse then figure 3 month blood test divide that by three in the end it about 500. Really need a difference doctor that will just prescribe it and let me be on my way however can not afford to go doctor hunting either. So in the end I am looking for a solution until i can re enroll in insurance at work. I know October is not that far away but being in the middle of summer and feeling the way I do really sucks.

I had the same problem - my endo would only do 300mg shots of Cypionate in his office once a month. this is the worst protocol ever. I found a local aging clinic that is cash only - funny thing is the clinic cash only price is the exact same as my deductible for the endo, so nothing lost by going to the aging clinic.

The aging clinic doc had an MD specializing in TRT and was well versed on how to handle. Also, I was VERY surprised that the aging clinic doc was interested in "optimizing" me and not just fixing the flat tire, so to speak. I was nervous about going to an aging clinic but VERY happy I made the switch.

As for price - Use goodrx as others have suggested. Also be very aware that most pharmacies will NOT give a 10ML bottle of cyp, even if the doc prescribes. Walgreens in my area would only give me (2) 1ML bottles at a time - this is a pain in the ass to go every 3 weeks to get (2) bottles of cyp. Make sure to ask the pharma BEFORE getting the script filled.

BTW.. Monthly cost of cyp for TRT is only about $25 - it will not break the bank.

Cant believe you had a doc giving you 300mg/wk. Thats a really high TRT dose. But regardless of the dose, when you put exogenous hormones in your body, your body quits producing its own hormones so as you know you are completely shut down. And with your test where it is right now it is really not healthy. You need to get your test back up into a healthy range. So you have a couple options here.

1) Find a new doc. This is what I would do personally. There are a ton of bad docs out there, but there are also good ones. It just takes a little time to find the right one. Shop around and find one that will give you a script for your test so you can get it cheap and one that will let you self inject. It sounds like your endo is milking you for money honestly and this is not the relationship you want to have with your doctor. He should be concerned enough with your health to make something work for you. I have been where you are where the doc doesn't listen and forced me to come in for injections and overpriced services like bloodwork. Its not worth it. There are too many doctors out there that could provide you with affordable therapy and actually care to work with their patients so that they feel good.

2) Call an online TRT clinic. IMT(Increase my T) is a board sponsor, and even though I'm not a fan of talking up board sponsors, IMT is one of the best TRT services out there. The know their shit and have more experience than just about any clinic out there. They would undoubtedly set you up with a great TRT protocol. However, I personally have not used them and have heard they are not cheap. So without knowing their pricing and the budget you are working with I can't say that will work. But I would definitely get in touch with Todd or one of the other IMT staff members to talk about your options.

3) Source your own test from a UGL and administer your own TRT. This is probably the worst option as you probably aren't well versed in all the intricacies of TRT and its best to source your test from a pharmacy. However, there are UGL's that you could can get high quality stuff from.

Sorry you've had these problems. I know how much it sucks to be shut down. It will get better though. Just do your best to find an option that works for you and get your health back in order as soon as possible. Best of luck man

Cant believe you had a doc giving you 300mg/wk. Thats a really high TRT dose. But regardless of the dose, when you put exogenous hormones in your body, your body quits producing its own hormones so as you know you are completely shut down. And with your test where it is right now it is really not healthy. You need to get your test back up into a healthy range. So you have a couple options here.

1) Find a new doc. This is what I would do personally. There are a ton of bad docs out there, but there are also good ones. It just takes a little time to find the right one. Shop around and find one that will give you a script for your test so you can get it cheap and one that will let you self inject. It sounds like your endo is milking you for money honestly and this is not the relationship you want to have with your doctor. He should be concerned enough with your health to make something work for you. I have been where you are where the doc doesn't listen and forced me to come in for injections and overpriced services like bloodwork. Its not worth it. There are too many doctors out there that could provide you with affordable therapy and actually care to work with their patients so that they feel good.

2) Call an online TRT clinic. IMT(Increase my T) is a board sponsor, and even though I'm not a fan of talking up board sponsors, IMT is one of the best TRT services out there. The know their shit and have more experience than just about any clinic out there. They would undoubtedly set you up with a great TRT protocol. However, I personally have not used them and have heard they are not cheap. So without knowing their pricing and the budget you are working with I can't say that will work. But I would definitely get in touch with Todd or one of the other IMT staff members to talk about your options.

3) Source your own test from a UGL and administer your own TRT. This is probably the worst option as you probably aren't well versed in all the intricacies of TRT and its best to source your test from a pharmacy. However, there are UGL's that you could can get high quality stuff from.

Sorry you've had these problems. I know how much it sucks to be shut down. It will get better though. Just do your best to find an option that works for you and get your health back in order as soon as possible. Best of luck man

This lays out the options well for you. For the record option 1 or 2 are very solid IMO. You will find it is going to fall on you to do some serious footwork here and make this happen.

I think I was mistaken in the 300mg a week I think it was 200mg originally every two weeks. Then I told him i was having bad spikes and when dropped 2nd week I felt horrible. I asked to do weekly injections and he agreed that was 100mg a week so 1 ml. Then my levels were still low so i think the next dose was 150mg per week making it 300mg every two. I need to find my paper work but i do remember my doctor telling me he had never put any one on that high of a dose but my levels were still very very low. I will check my paper work and re post.

I think I was mistaken in the 300mg a week I think it was 200mg originally every two weeks. Then I told him i was having bad spikes and when dropped 2nd week I felt horrible. I asked to do weekly injections and he agreed that was 100mg a week so 1 ml. Then my levels were still low so i think the next dose was 150mg per week making it 300mg every two. I need to find my paper work but i do remember my doctor telling me he had never put any one on that high of a dose but my levels were still very very low. I will check my paper work and re post.

Got it. That sounds much more realistic. 150mg/wk is a much more common dose for TRT. And probably a good starting place for you. You don't wanna go to high and start having side effects.

Got it. That sounds much more realistic. 150mg/wk is a much more common dose for TRT. And probably a good starting place for you. You don't wanna go to high and start having side effects.

Ok I was actually correct the first time my last prescribe dose was 300mg per week. I was at 200 per week and did blood test that was at i think 130 but it was slightly more about 2 weeks after so i was rescheduled to do blood work again exactly 1 week after my injection. My levels were still only 186 so at that follow up my dosage was raised too 300mg /im per week. I guess thinking back some of the reason my doctor wanted me in there every month was because of the high dosage to keep eye on things, symptoms, improvements and so on. He still refused to prescribe a estrogen blocker, hcg, or clomid so I still need someone willing to provide me with every thing that is experience and will look at all the factors instead of just testosterone. I want some one to get my body working at its best or as close to normal as possible i don't want to be just pumped full of testosterone I know better then to allow this from the doctor especially at that high of a dose. I will post my blood work from last year and the doctor notes in a bit.

Just go find a new doctor. When you date a girl who is a dick tease that will never put out do you keep taking her out and buying her fancy dinners? Or do you find a prettier girl that likes to have fun?

Back