F'd up my PCT, where to go from here?

cjv01

Hi everyone, I will start off by saying that im 34 and this was my first cycle. I had gear in my possession at age 26 but decided I was not ready and gave it away. My first cycle was just 500mg/week Test E, pinning twice a week @ 250 mg for 12 weeks. Through all my research I decided that my PCT was only going to contain Nolva at 40/40/20/20 starting 2 weeks after my last pin. I did have a-dex on hand just in case. I really had no sides during the cycle except some bloating when my sodium intake was too high.

Stupidly by the time it was time for my first dose of PCT i thought it was 40mg/week instead of a day. it has now been 5 weeks since my last pin and the only thing im noticing is a severe drop off in sex drive. I have no problem getting an erection just the lack of actually wanting sex. My wife used to call me a walking boner so now shes starting to feel weird about the lack of me wanting sex. I explained to her whats going on and she understands for the most part, but it still sucks.

After realizing my stupidity this last weekend ive been taking 40 mg/day of the nolva but im feeling no change in the sex drive and am wondering if there is anything i can do to help stabilize my body again to get back to where i was. Thank you for your time.

Add clomid. Adex doesn't belong in pct. That should've been used during cycle. Read the beginner cycle stickys.

I didnt say I had adex for PCT I said I had in on hand just in case. during cycle just in case sides started popping up. I said my PCT was only going to contain Nolva

I didnt say I had adex for PCT I said I had in on hand just in case. during cycle just in case sides started popping up. I said my PCT was only going to contain Nolva

Ok. I said adex is used on cycle and add clomid to pct...

Tbone said it. Also if you wish you can use HCG next time during cycle. Keep the balls from completely shutting down

Tbone said it. Also if you wish you can use HCG next time during cycle. Keep the balls from completely shutting down

That's the thing though, I got no noticeable testicular shrinkage and no problem getting an erection. Psychologically though I just don't have the want to have sex. Ill def grab some clomid and hope that helps.

Get clomid asap and restart your pct
Hopefully you have pre cycle, mid cycle, and soon post cycle bloodwork to compare.

Back