Feedback needed on Customs Confiscation letter received . .

DBmuscle

I had made an order from an online source over a year ago. Did not get the original order. Contact resent and did get the second order. Today, over a year ago I get this letter from the Customs people in NY that they had received a package addressed to me containing anabolic steroids and that I had an option to abandon the package and they would eventually get rid of it and that would be the end of it OR to send them a letter telling them that I wanted to fight to get the package. Needless to say I would like to have it. . but will abandon it and not face any legal issues. My question is. . ..Why am I getting a this letter more than a year since the order was place? Is getting a letter going to hurt me in the near future should I order online again? I always thought they did not check every package at customs. I have ordered from on line in the past a few times and always received my order. This is the first time I received a letter such as this. . Should I be worried about anything down the road. Are these letters just formalities that dont carry much weight? Has anyone gotten one of these letters or more than one. Just curious to know if I should not order anymore online like this. THanks for any feedback.

count your losses and order again..... not worth hassle or trouble but if its just test, tell them you suffer from low t and without it you cant get it up, feel depressed etc..

i would ignore the letter but lay low for a little while. usually these things go nowhere.

Cut your losses...These days there are so many good domestic options, I dont understand why folks even consider taking a chance messing with customs

I'd just be careful ordering large quantities of gear. They want big fish dealers not the recreational user.

My source sends a large amount of gear from the EU to the United States. As I understand it is much more serious offense if buying and selling of steroids is committed within the United States than the equipment has purchased abroad and the customs have uncovered what it is.

I wouldn't worry about the confiscation letter. Sources abroad are carefully to cover their tracks. So there's no way to know who sent the package. And therefore no way to prove that you actually ordered it. You did not recieve it. So in the eyes of the law, you did nothing wrong. Also, because it took customs a year to send you the letter sorta proves they are an inefficient, overwhelmed, under staffed, and probably under funded government department! Do you really think they have the resources to come after you?

Do not reply to letter. Consider this a loss. As far as you know you never ordered any thing from over seas.

Back