Filtering Fina twice?

FleshGordon

I used the standard recipe as usual of Big Mikes and My Fina was a littel darker than the last batch which doesn't bother me. It turned out more cloudy this time and I used a coffee filter then 1 whatman for the first half of the jug and changed to a second whatman for the second half to make the push easier. I followed them both with 3cc of the safflower oil from my kit. I would like to know if I push it all back through another new whartman filter I have into another sterile jug would it clear it up, and will I lose any potency?

The cloudiness is moisture/condensation. If you heat it up and it disappears for a few days only to return again, it's definitely condensation.

I only fixed this once, and it was a pain in the ass. I basically baked it with a needle to aspirate it, letting the condensation evaporate out. It took multiple times and way too much time.

Bottom line, the fina's fine and it won't affect diddly.

bigballer said:
I also baked mine and it took away the cloudiness

I always filter tren from pellets twice just because of all the fillers and binders. As hard as most of us probably push on these filters some is bound to get through. Like they said, the cloudiness is fine. The darker color is usually from heating the pellets in the solvent a little longer/hotter than last time.

once again if you know how to manipulate the fina with heat during processing filtering is a breeze and you wont get clogged filters. I have posted this method on here a couple of times. do a search and you'll find it.

Back