Filtering my UG gear...

I recently received some UG Deca, and the crimp tops were loose. One was slightly leaking. I spoke to the man and he said that he would replace them free of charge. Cool. Now I still have the other 2 bottles and they look perfectly fine, just have screwed up tops. I figured I would just pick up a few sterile bottles and switch them over. I figured while I was at it I could re-filter them. Cant hurt right? My question is, do you lose any product when you filter? I plan on using .45 syringe filters. All replies welcomed and appreciated. :)

mw101 said:
I recently received some UG Deca, and the crimp tops were loose. One was slightly leaking. I spoke to the man and he said that he would replace them free of charge. Cool. Now I still have the other 2 bottles and they look perfectly fine, just have screwed up tops. I figured I would just pick up a few sterile bottles and switch them over. I figured while I was at it I could re-filter them. Cant hurt right? My question is, do you lose any product when you filter? I plan on using .45 syringe filters. All replies welcomed and appreciated. :)

BUMP...

mw101 said:

Just be sure to purge the filter with about 30cc of air when finished. Any loss will be minimal anyway.

Back