Filtering personal cycle

adamjm

Is there any reasons it would be a pain to filter gear for my own cycle? I haven't been doing it but I have 6 weeks left and I wanted to start. I have a few empty bottles and was thinking of just filtering my gear into the empty bottles from this cycle. I got pretty sick like a bad cold. Flu like I guess and that was half way through the cycle. Other than that I was having great gains and the cycle has been great. I am doing a 600 EQ pw for 16 weeks. I started th Eq before everything like 4 weeks. I added Test E at week 4 and was going to run it for 12 weeks. Then last week I added .5 ml eod. With the tren a I noticed a slight difference in about 3 days. I have very little sides. Maybe a little short with people sometimes but not bad. No acne or anything to speak of. Last night I did a pin at night time of Tren and I was up all night. Toss and turn. But I think I should filter it because I think I got sick because of it.

wait, are you cooking your own gear? if you're filtering gear into empty vials where are you taking the gear from? i am missing something.

the rest of your "cycle" here sounds like a nightmare.

What you are saying is you want to filter gear back into already pinned unsterilised vials? You need to stay away from sealing your own gear.

Ok that was what I was wondering. If it was a bad idea to filter out clean gear and put it filtered into a bottle I just finished that is empty. No I am not making my own gear. I wanted to further clean the shit I am going to put in my body. And Im not sure how I am on a nightmare ''cycle." I imagine you just don't have a good idea of what I am doing since I didn't really explain.

Back