fina homebrew without a kit

I hate to bring bad news to this thread in reguard to BB with Tren A.
Pellets or raw powder it doesn't matter!!!!

YOU MUST USE BB IN YOU BREW!!!!!!

I actually use 22% BB for Tren A brews on account of Tren A always wanting to be slightly cloudy (crashing) at 100mg/ml.

USE BB!!!! at least 20% with some 10% EO!!!

With JS on the BB. In fact BB in EVERYTHING for better holding, smoother pinning gear and YES it will keep clear and keep longer.

ok so i finally made 2 batches of tren. the first didnt seem so potent but i didnt use BB. but the second one is on the spot and i used BB this go around! finally felt the tren cough and man is it horrible! one question tho. has anyone felt a sudden headache and shorting of breath after injection? i do almost everytime. not sure what it is... I will keep you all posted with gains and such. running tren with test e 800 a week/12 wks and tren a 100mg ed. for 6 wks.

ok so i finally made 2 batches of tren. the first didnt seem so potent but i didnt use BB. but the second one is on the spot and i used BB this go around! finally felt the tren cough and man is it horrible! one question tho. has anyone felt a sudden headache and shorting of breath after injection? i do almost everytime. not sure what it is... I will keep you all posted with gains and such. running tren with test e 800 a week/12 wks and tren a 100mg ed. for 6 wks.

BB is a "co-solvent" therefor dissolving the pellets in BA/BB is going to break down the pellets and release more "active ingredient" from the binders.

Using BB up to 30% on test projects I've never had any headache from BB but my hair did fall out.......LOL hence the BB is not causing your headache. Are you using a .2 or .22 filter?

Like JS(Bro is a GURU) said: use BB in ALL your gear.

I will make a batch of PELLETS with using only Oil and BA with no BB. I will let it sit for a day and then take a picture and post it soon as to the Crusty cloudy nasty mishap that will be of your finaplix brew!!!!

Powders..... Pellets.... it doesn't matter, it's all tren and it all brews the exact same way. The ONLY difference is...... Pellets have some binding agents to get rid of!!!!

I think people are confusing Test with Tren!!! Or Tren Enanthate or FUCK I don't know what the hell is going on but I've made it and it doesn't hold!!!!

I will make a batch of PELLETS with using only Oil and BA with no BB. I will let it sit for a day and then take a picture and post it soon as to the Crusty cloudy nasty mishap that will be of your finaplix brew!!!!

Powders..... Pellets.... it doesn't matter, it's all tren and it all brews the exact same way. The ONLY difference is...... Pellets have some binding agents to get rid of!!!!

I think people are confusing Test with Tren!!! Or Tren Enanthate or FUCK I don't know what the hell is going on but I've made it and it doesn't hold!!!!

add some heat and it can be done within a few hours..

Back