first batch...!

joei rock

View attachment 544615

well .. i guess everything came out ok .. 35g's of powder and made 100ml's of Test E ... almost felt like it was too easy . lol... measurements all came out good .. cooking was simple and filtering quick and easy ... im pretty excited ... cant wait to start pinning the stuff ..

Last edited:
that looks awesome bro! im jealous!!! haha..... did you use any BB or did you just go with GSO & 2%BA? its dosed @ 200mg/ML?

20ml BB
2ml BA
35g powder (might have slipped an extra g in there but didnt feel like trying to get it perfect)
48.5ml GSO

thats how i did it .. kept beaker warm in the pan and went through filter pretty easy..

Just curious what dosage you made it at because these numbers don't add up:

20ml BB
2ml BA
35g powder (might have slipped an extra g in there but didnt feel like trying to get it perfect)
48.5ml GSO

Dosed at 250mg - should be 25g powder and 59.25ml GSO.

It would have to be 350mg/ml to use 35g powder and that's 51.75ml GSO (unless the 20ml BB is a typo ?? )

it looks good but I agree with Animalized, the math is off. should have been 25g for 250mg/ml unless you were going for a higher dose.

i put in 20%BB 2%BA and 35g powder ... the powder weight i used .85 (instead of the .75 it automatically uses) ... and the rest GSO ..

edit*"** this is why u say it should have been 51.75ml @ 350mg/ml ... b/c of the change i made in the powder weight

Last edited:
You're right joei, sorry about that. Just used to people leaving it at the .75 it automatically comes up with. Slipped my mind that you might have actually changed the powder weight

had a couple guys tell me with test E it would be wiser or more acurate to use .85 in the weight instead of .75 ... so i just took there word for it ... everything seems good .. prob gona start pinning this batch in a week or so...

how many ml are in each vial?? those look full to the top and i just got my new cycle and my 10ml vials arent that full!!

10 ml vials never look full. i too was surprised when i first saw a multi use 10ml vial. thought i got ripped but was exactly 10 cc

Hi'.

I whant to cook some stuff. Until this day i cooked only Deca and Test E without BB because i could not find it in my city(live in EU).
Today i buy it, i never see bb before and my BB in powder. What can i do with BB???As i know bb must be in liquid.

Thanks'

Back