First cycle details. Did research but have a few questions.

Hi guys thanks for taking the time to give your opinion.

I'm about to begin on a cycle of just Enanthate. This is my first time. I plan on running this at 500 mg a week for 12-14 weeks. The reason I said 14 is to use all the gear I have. I'm 40 and trained for many years. I do not plan on doing a second cycle. I just want to hit one good one. I would appreciate opinions on what to take with the enanthate.

Do I really need to take Nolvadex through out the cycle? I see many different opinions and planned on taking the cycle without Nolvadex unless you feel it's in my best interest.

I was simply going to take Clomid as PCT for three weeks after.

Is there anything I should keep around just in case?
Last time I prepared to do this cycle I overspent. I bought some gear that was much too much for a first cycle and now have changed it to the Enanthate based on what I have learned here.

I'd prefer to spend my money on great food,protein supplements and vitamins. Plus my next 2 blood tests. I already got my baseline done this week.

I've read so much and taken many pages of notes. I'd feel more confident with some opinions. I need the re-assurance. I'm so excited to start.

Thank you!

Your a funny guy brother, you do not want to do a second cycle. what a hoot! I think in your previous threads you were adviced to read the beginers cycle sticky thread as all your answers are there.
So have you done any reading yet? seems to me that you have not.

Thanks for showing up Cass. Not real helpful though.

Your a funny guy brother, you do not want to do a second cycle. what a hoot! I think in your previous threads you were adviced to read the beginers cycle sticky thread as all your answers are there.
So have you done any reading yet? seems to me that you have not.

Ya buddy I've read so many things my eyes are gonna bleed. Been there and it was helpful. Just felt like some direct feedback but then again..........

Most people start out thinking that will only do one or two cacles. And the truth is the dendancy is to extend it your boyd is agreeing with the compounds and next thing you know your ether on a lone cycle or you are planning your next. One. I did a very long heavy cycle. My body loves testosterone. I just get this feeling of well being.

Spend more time on your diet than your cycle. Add hcg and extend your recovery. Keep a log and take pictures and measurements. Its hard to eat enough and that is the issue more figure out when it too late. Prepair for the test flu. It sucks but passes

Dude. You are 40 years old. Your body is entering that age where your natural test levels fall naturally year by year. After this "one" cycle, do you plan on going on TRT or just doing PCT to get back to where you were? I have always said 500mg of test a week is too much for a first cycle. If you are going to do a cycle, I highly recommend 300mg a week to see how your body reacts first. Also if gives you room to move up next time if your body responds in a positive way. Like Dreaded Pirate Roberts said, you will probably be planning your next cycle. Better to start of slow and steady and think long term.

Thanks Pirate and Fantom. Few questions based on your suggestions

Most people start out thinking that will only do one or two cacles. And the truth is the dendancy is to extend it your boyd is agreeing with the compounds and next thing you know your ether on a lone cycle or you are planning your next. One. I did a very long heavy cycle. My body loves testosterone. I just get this feeling of well being.

Spend more time on your diet than your cycle. Add hcg and extend your recovery. Keep a log and take pictures and measurements. Its hard to eat enough and that is the issue more figure out when it too late. Prepair for the test flu. It sucks but passes

Pirate-
From what I've read the 14 weeks I've mentioned is long. Did you go longer than that?

I'm looking for that sense of wellbeing! Really hoping to get a taste of what it was like to feel 30 again.

Fantom- In regards to 300mg a week and ramping up if necessary. If my test levels will peak in about 5 weeks is that when you'd decide to go up or stay? Or if I'm not feeling anything at 300 when should I make that increase? I don't want to impatient or be on for a super long time.

My age, yup. I have felt for some time now that things are off. Bloodwork says i'm in a "normal" range but I guarantee it's not what it was 5 years ago! Sleep is restless, libido maybe, energy levels down. I suspect low T but after the cycle and then get back to normal levels again I may have to look into TRT. Can't feel run down and work in my field successfully.

as far as the second cycle is concerned I lost my only contact for legit gear. I have a home gym so I don't think I'll stumble across any more.

I think you are probably what I have always called a "High Testosterone Male." You have had high range levels your entire life and then as you got older, your levels probably dropped. They are still, however, in the "normal" range, just not normal for you. For example, say five years ago, your levels where consistently in the 900 range. Now they are around say 400 range. Still "normal" but not for your body. A good doctor will treat how you feel and not your "numbers." Anyway, I think at 300mg a week your are going to get good results. More is not always better, trust me. Run it at 300 a week for your 12-14 weeks. See how you bounce back or go for TRT afterwards. This game is a marathon, not a sprint. :)

Pirate-
From what I've read the 14 weeks I've mentioned is long. Did you go longer than that?

I'm looking for that sense of wellbeing! Really hoping to get a taste of what it was like to feel 30 again.

Fantom- In regards to 300mg a week and ramping up if necessary. If my test levels will peak in about 5 weeks is that when you'd decide to go up or stay? Or if I'm not feeling anything at 300 when should I make that increase? I don't want to impatient or be on for a super long time.

My age, yup. I have felt for some time now that things are off. Bloodwork says i'm in a "normal" range but I guarantee it's not what it was 5 years ago! Sleep is restless, libido maybe, energy levels down. I suspect low T but after the cycle and then get back to normal levels again I may have to look into TRT. Can't feel run down and work in my field successfully.

as far as the second cycle is concerned I lost my only contact for legit gear. I have a home gym so I don't think I'll stumble across any more.

Start low and increase as needed, you will react fine. Starting at 300 ew will put you at the high end of your natty levels in your prime it you pin twice a week. And how do you only have enough for 14 weeks? Three bottles would be enough for 15 weeks at 500mg ew so do you have 2 and a almost full bottle? 14 weeks don’t make sense if you’re saying you have enough for that long. You won’t do one cycle, you will fall in love with aas well most people do. As for finding gear that’s easy enough if you search the web enough.

I stand corrected, 15 weeks Anon.

Start low and increase as needed, you will react fine. Starting at 300 ew will put you at the high end of your natty levels in your prime it you pin twice a week. And how do you only have enough for 14 weeks? Three bottles would be enough for 15 weeks at 500mg ew so do you have 2 and a almost full bottle? 14 weeks don’t make sense if you’re saying you have enough for that long. You won’t do one cycle, you will fall in love with aas well most people do. As for finding gear that’s easy enough if you search the web enough.

Yup 15 Weeks. I appreciate your input! Thanks for taking the time

You only get one chance at a first cycle, so do it right.
So first make a decision if you want to cycle or trt/cruise.

If you want to cycle, start at 500mg week and be consistent and dont taper.
I dont fully agrere with anon44, 300mg week is not "high end of natty levels", its a cruise. To high for trt and to low for a cycle.

You are also no where near ready to run any type of steroids. You have no idea what you're doing, even in theory. I'm with casanova...have you really read the beginner sticky because I doubt it.

I dont fully agrere with anon44, 300mg week is not "high end of natty levels", its a cruise. To high for trt and to low for a cycle.

You are also no where near ready to run any type of steroids. You have no idea what you're doing, even in theory. I'm with casanova...have you really read the beginner sticky because I doubt it.

Absolutely like main man said, you only get one chance at a first cycle. 500mg of test a per week, with your ai dose to deter gyno, hcg, for 12 weeks then 20 days before you start pct with clomid and nolvadex.
This is what the beginers cycle thread states and its the best way to go for beginers.
and be sure to get blood works done before, during and after your cycle. and also you will never get another chance at getting bloodworks when your still a virgin so get them done asap before pinning anything.

2 weeks into your cycle there monkeyman, hows it going? any sides yet? did you do bloodworks before your cycle as youll only get one chance to get your baselines down.

Sorry I missed this post for so long. Did you add adex? Hcg? Got a proper pct lined up? Please tell me you've decided on 400 to 500mg per week.
I would say there is nothing wrong with a first cycle of 300, but as stated above, you only get one first cycle. I did just over 400 per week and I felt like an animal 24/7. I cannot repeat that feeling now even if I take 700 per week. Once your body has to adjust to high dose testosterone, it knows what's happening for the rest of your cycles and adapts quickly. First cycle sex drive, confidence, strength, and energy levels are all sky high. Just trying to say make sure you have the first cycle how you want it because the rest of your cycles are not gonna hold a candle to it.

What levels are achieved at particular doses is very individualized. On 100mg per week and taking clomid my levels are 1100 to 1300 4 days after my shot. Most people never see a natty level of 1300 ever in life. 300mg puts me off the charts the whole time. I hear people say 300 puts you just above normal high but for me that is nowhere near being true......its takes my level to double high natty.
Anyway....I hope it's going well for you and I hope you are using an AI on cycle. Make sure you have a great pct lined up. At our age you have to be careful as we are on the verge of needing trt if we decide to cycle.
Good luck bro....and have fun

Absolutely like main man said, you only get one chance at a first cycle. 500mg of test a per week, with your ai dose to deter gyno, hcg, for 12 weeks then 20 days before you start pct with clomid and nolvadex.
This is what the beginers cycle thread states and its the best way to go for beginers.
and be sure to get blood works done before, during and after your cycle. and also you will never get another chance at getting bloodworks when your still a virgin so get them done asap before pinning anything.

Hey bud, listen I am late in your thread also. These ^^^ three posts and a few more have said important information for you and I agree. So i don't have much to add but to reinforce the reading up advice especially.

I'm late her so if you already read up a bit, don't be offended. You've been around.

Good Luck :wavey:

OMM

Last edited:
If ive said it once ive said it a thousand times, diet and training always dictate how your cycle will turn out and gains revealed and kept.

If I may advice you that if you where to spend more time on your diet than on your cycle you would yield great results that way as well and adding hcg to extend your recovery. It would be wise to keep a log and take pictures and measurements. Sometimes its hard to eat alot but the more you train the hungrier you will be. Prepare for the test flu as it will come with the terrotiry but that too will pass. Keep us posted man.

where are you punchdrunkmonkey? you got 14 post, comments replies to your asking for help. get back to us and let us know how your doing please.

Back