First cycle ending shortly, need PCT advice

Fury09

hi,

so im about to be done with my first cycle. it was a cutting cycle and im very happy with the results! this is what it looked like:

weeks 1-12 : test-e 250mg/week
weeks 1-12: boldenone (eq) 400 mg/week
weeks 1-4 : winstrol (injectable) 50 mg/ED
weeks 5-8: winstrol (injectable) 50 mg/ED
weeks 1-12: arimidex 0.5 mg EOD.

everything went well with no side effects.

pct is the part where i get confused because many people have different opinions. i came up with a few options like:

1)week 15-18: aromasin 12.5/12.5/6.25/6.25 EOD (4 weeks)
week 15-19: nolva 40/20/20/20/10 ED (5 weeks)
week 15-19: clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5 ED (5 weeks)

OR

2)weeks 15-18: nolva 20/20/20/20
weeks 15-18: clomid 50/50/50/50
weeks 15-18: aromasin 12.5/12.5/7.5/7.5

dont ask me for the source since i have browsed several forums and topics, so im just compiling a list of things ive found and want to know what you feel is best for me.

1) some say nolva shouldnt exceed 20 mg everyday as its an overkill and might cause ED.
2) should the pct run for 4 weeks or 5 weeks?
3) what are the appropriate doses for nolva and clomid? if they vary based on dosages and types of compounds used, i would really like your help deciding the doses
4) is aromasin absolutely needed? i need more info on this one as i havent really understood it
5) my last test-e shot was 12 days ago. this means i can start pct in about 9-10 days? ill still be using winny for another week though.

i have read many topics on several boards but im not able to decide the right dosages and duration. your inputs based on experience will be very helpful to me.

thank you!

Push your pct back 2 weeks. 3 weeks after your last pin of 400mg eq for 12 weeks is not enough time for blood levels to drop to a point where you can fun a successful pct.

For guys who are not bridging between cycles or on trt, EQ is not a good a AAS to use if you will run a pct. The 16 day half life is a huge problem.

Push your pct back 2 weeks. 3 weeks after your last pin of 400mg eq for 12 weeks is not enough time for blood levels to drop to a point where you can fun a successful pct.

For guys who are not bridging between cycles or on trt, EQ is not a good a AAS to use if you will run a pct. The 16 day half life is a huge problem.

my last eq shot was exactly 1 month ago and last test-e shot was 26 days ago. still gotta wait a week?

hows that bloodwork?

sorry for the late reply. i havent had bloodwork done and quite frankly im not in a financial position to get it done anytime soon. please go easy on this one, i know the usual "dont use aas if you havent worked everything out" comments. while it might be true theres nothing i can do about it now. would it be fine to run the pct and get it done sometime later to ensure everything is okay?

update: would it be alright if i just get my E2 level tested for now? if thats whats needed to decide whether aromasin is required or its appropriate dosage. i can get that done for now and a complete analysis after pct.

my last eq shot was exactly 1 month ago and last test-e shot was 26 days ago. still gotta wait a week?

sorry for the late reply. i havent had bloodwork done and quite frankly im not in a financial position to get it done anytime soon. please go easy on this one, i know the usual "dont use aas if you havent worked everything out" comments. while it might be true theres nothing i can do about it now. would it be fine to run the pct and get it done sometime later to ensure everything is okay?

Two golden rules= makes sure you have the funds to fund yourself if considering even using aas.....this is your health/life....nothing to toy with.....#number 2 you should always have you pct planned and actually have it with you....it's most important in my opinion and what happen if something tragic happen and your cycle comes to a complete hault....you gonna need pct and not have it???
Just rules I live by!!!! I just hate reading posts like this!!! Reminds me of the 19 year old kids running around in my gym loaded up on the juice and not educating themselves what is actually at risk!

Back