First Cycle In A Few Years

jth123

Hello everyone,

A little about myself; I am 25 years old, 5'11" and 205lbs (roughly 13% body fat). I'm a retired veteran, currently back in school for kinesiology. I've been getting back into the swing of things ever since getting out of the military. Recently, I got my hands on some test prop, test suspension and tren ace (my source just had a lot of suspension, so I decided, "why not?"). I'm planning on running a cycle in the next few weeks. However, it has been about 18 months since I have done my last cycle. I've only ran test prop, sust, d-bol and anadrol in the past while I was in the service. I have a total of three cycles under my belt (yes, I know, I did start young, but I only used in moderation plus, where I came from, almost everyone had some sort of cycle experience). My question is, since it's been a while from my last cycle, should I just run the test prop and save the tren for down the road? I know people say not to use tren until a few cycles in. Since it's been a while for me, should I consider this as a first cycle again? Also, would it be wise to run the suspension with the prop? Thanks for any input, guys.

Welcome to the boards, test prop is hard to monitor, if I may ask why buy these compounds and then ask if they are good to cycle? why not ask around first and then go shopping? Tren is for hard core vets and not good for first cyclers.

Test suspension is very brutal. Not sure why you picked that up. I think it's in and out of you within hrs. How are you going to cycle that?
Your previous cycle history is sketchy at best. I would suggest reading the beginner cycle stickys to learn about everything you need to cycle. You haven't mentioned anything about using an ai, bloodwork or pct. 3 major points to a cycle. You don't drive around at night without your head lights on do you?

Hi and welcome to the board :wavey:

I gotta laugh :laugh: when I come in behind my two O'logy friend ^^^^ because between what both of them said they kinda summed it all up.

OP you need to slow down really. Yep it is hard to when we wanna get back in shape or like when in the early days just get big . : dance2:

But you need to know more to cycle safe and to maximize your gains.

Read the sticky posts, all of them.
Good luck

Thanks for the responses, guys. I should have gone into more detail about everything (I guess the lack of sleep had my mind somewhere else). I do have adex for an AI and both nolva and clomid for PCT. The main reason why I purchased the suspension and tren was my source, who is also a friend had a good bulk deal on the two. I've had buddies use suspension for a pre-workout boost, but would it make sense to use suspension and prop at the same time? I've decided that I'm going to start off with a test only cycle at first and save the tren for later. I'm kind of impulsive at times and sometimes I like to purchase things without completely thinking through. Definitely going to ease into it though and make sure I'm doing things properly. You'd be amazed at how stupid people were with gear in the military. Once again, thanks for the replies. I look forward to starting this new chapter.

Back