First cycle need advice and help.

BulkDawg

Hello everyone, I've been planning my first cycle and doing research about it for about a year and a half now.
Cycle
Week 1-8
Test E 250mg every week.
Week 1-6 Tbol at 40mg ED.
I'll be using Arimidex and nolva and clomid for my PCT.

Stats
18 years old
176 cm
86 kg
18-20% bf
155 kg bench press 1rm
165 kg squat 1rm
270 kg deadlift 1rm(been neglecting my dl and my squat for awhile)
16.5 inch arms

I've been weight training for about 4 and a half years now but I wouldn't count my first year because I had no clue about nutrition and training methods and all the good stuff I was on a bro split for about two years having minimal gains. I've made most of my gains the last 2 years of training because of reading loads of literature about trainimg methods optimal splits and nutrition I believe I'm doing great nutrition wise tracking all my macros and tailoring my split for myself and switching it up every 3 months. I've tried all kinds of methods including periodization controlled overtraining(overreaching) and whatever the hell else there is but my strenght isn't going up. I'm scared to cut down to 10-12% because I believe I'll get very small and wouldn't be satisfied with my physique and honestly all my friends are doing oral only cycles with low doses of gear like tbol(10 mg ed) and seeing great dry gains while I've been stuck for months now I've been reading literature about steroids for a long while now and honestly I'm feeling confident that I know enough to do my frist cycle. I've tried all other supplements that arent AAS(been on creatine for 2 years now) and the gains are very very slow as after 3 years of training the lean muscle you put on every month is incredibly low and I'm getting tired of looking small. I know that I'm too young for AAS but honestly bodybuilding is 50% of my life at this point and I'm feeling like I'm obsessed with my phisque always feeling like I'm too small and NEVER satisified with my results. So what do you guys think about this cycle? I was thinking of doing tbol only cycle but I don't want to get shut down and not have any test(probably going to lose my natty gains too lol)and I'm prone to acne, if anyone tells me how to avoid it it'll be well appreciated, thanks in advance guys!

greetings, first off your still too young to get into aas, it is reccomended to wait till a man is 26 years old and finished growing.
second 250mg of test per week wont do a thing to you except shut your own testosteron level down. thirdly your bf% is to high to cycle.
you would be better off working on your diet and yield great results there naturally.

greetings, first off your still too young to get into aas, it is reccomended to wait till a man is 26 years old and finished growing.
second 250mg of test per week wont do a thing to you except shut your own testosteron level down. thirdly your bf% is to high to cycle.
you would be better off working on your diet and yield great results there naturally.

This ^^

tbol only cycle is not good at all my friend. please read up on beginners cycles to know what your getting yourself and your nuts into because if you make a mistake here, its TRT for life. https://www.steroidology.com/forum/...ycling-beginners-guide-safe-androgen-use.html

OP please listen to these ^^^^two posts

Some knowledgeable guys have already told you what's up so please listen.
At 18 you need to focus on diet and workout routine unless your lab results say you have a hormone issue. At 18 you should be able to eat and gain muscle well into your 20's. Trust me.....weve all seen many many people do it. You won't hit a REAL plateau until mid 20's and at that point you can consider supplements again. Just not the supplements and doses you've listed.
Find a diet that works or ask dieting questions. Good luck my friend

Back