First Cycle need help

abdulla

Hey everyone, after a long 3 years of training i have decided to give steroids/ph a shot, i want to begin my first cycle but i want to be sure im doing it correctly, and with proper knowledge! I have gotten S-drol from elitelabs and going to go on a 4 week cycle, mostlikely 10/20/20/30 or 10/20/30/30; which one sounds better? for my PCT, im going to get Nolva or Clomid but im not too sure on what PCT is recommended! Thats why im posting on here to get help from you nice people and im not going to on this for another month or so till i get enough information and understand whats efficient for everystep, what i mean by i have gotten is that my friends have been using S-drol and thats available for me to get.

Stats- Age 25
about 5 10
weight- 152-157
Ectomorph
Macros at the moment
440g carbs
200g protein
88g fat
around 3.5k calories on the daily

Thank you and any information/suggestions is highly appreciated.

Last edited:
Dont start it in a month. Your Not ready. There is a lot more research you need to do before you start. Your not even close to being ready. You never do a oral only cycle That is straight up stupid! For your first cycle you start with TEST ONLY. THen after you get your first cycle down and have done your post cycle therapy (pct). wait for 4 months or 5 months to start another cycle. Then for your 2nd cycle you can add in a oral with your test. Trust me your not ready. You have to do your Research Dont rush into it.

Yeah it really wont

I dont have sources and i understand i cant ask for sources or pointing in directions, so it will be tougher for me to find some. I was wondering, if i am going to be doing my first cycle with TEST E for the 12 weeks, what PCT would i need? a SERM of some sort but what would i do for testicle regrowing thingy lol :)

Back