First cycle plan.

A Quiet Boom

First my stats,

Weight: 140
Height: 5'9"
Bodyfat: 17% (using a handheld electronic thumb tester)

My goal is to be around 180-190 eventually but I'm what most would classify as a "hard gainer"

Ok Here's the cycle plan (12 week cycle)
250mg QV 250 Evantat 2x week
5g creatine per day
2.5g L-glutamine per day
200+ g Whey protein
MHP T-bomb (1 Testosterone THP ether tablets) 2 per day
Multivitamin
Plenty of food and water.

After working out steadily for 11 monthes I have seen small gains in size and decent strength gains but I feel I've hit a wall. I weighed 118-120 most of my life but put on 15lbs prior to starting in the gym about a year ago, it seems that 140 is my "natural" limit and that's just not satifactory to me. As stated earlier I'd like to be 180+, not huge just average size but very well defined. Am I on the right track here? I have no plans for competition, I just don't want to be the little guy anymore. Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Boom

Last edited:
First off......Welcome to Steroidology !!

Now for the bad news...............

I appears to me that you have some misconceptions of what steroids will do. Let me clarify something for you, steroids will NOT magically put weight and muscle mass on you. That takes dedication in the gym as well as a proper diet. You do not even have a year of serious training under your belt, and to wiegh only 140 lbs, something is not quite right with your diet, meaning you have to seriously increase your caloric intake.

My best advice to you is to tune in your training and diet over the next year or so, and to also use that time to educate yourself about all aspects of this lifestyle, steroids included.

Good luck.

I was where you are now... you have to eat ... and then eat some more. It is possible to put on some serious lbs natty. Then if you want, look to the needle to help develop what you have put on. Keep lifting in the gym, 11 months is only a beginning. This is a lifestyle.. so keep working. Good luck with all of your goals.

m

OK fair enough and thank you for the replies. I'll give you a little rundown of my current program and maybe you guys can tell me where I'm going wrong. But first one thing, I have a huge metabolism that makes it damn near impossible for me to put on weight. I tried working out and using protein when I was younger and got no where but then about a year ago I put on 15lbs for no apparent reason and I thought maybe now is my chance to pack on some muscle. I'm sure part of this is genetics and part of it is the fact that I have panic disorder which means I'm the nervous type who burns calories constantly. I realize 140 seems way small to you guys but with my small bone structure I show a decent amount of muscle. I'm not looking for miracles but it has always been a goal of mine to get bigger, I've just been far more serious this past year. Here's a quick rundown of my workout and my current diet.

I do 6-10 reps on each set and increase weight once I can do 10 on all 4 sets

Day 1:
Triceps and Chest
I do four sets to failure on the last rep of each exercise including, flat bench, incline bench, flat dumbell press, incline dumbell press, flat and incline flyes, cable pushdowns, barbell pullovers, tricep cable pullovers and military presses. My flat bench workout weight is 135 (sad I know) and max at 160.
Day 2 rest
Day 3 Biceps and back:
Concentration curls, preacher curls, wide pulldowns, narrow pulldowns, seated row, bent row, upright row, arm raises, dumbell shoulder shrugs.
Day 4 rest
Day 5 legs:
Calf raises, Deadlift, Squats, leg curls, leg extensions, front, back and side kicks, lunges.
Day 6 rest

Then I repeat the cycle.
Here's a typical daily diet.
Breakfast: GNC MRP shake (contains 5g creatine and mixed with milk about 56g protein) bowl of cereal or oatmeal
Snack: Yogurt and a cheese stick or a PB&J
Lunch: 2-3 sandwhiches usually roast beef or turkey
Dinner: steak, chicken or fish, with pasta or potatoes and vegatables
After workout shake: GNC megawhey mixed with 2 cups milk (contains 5g Glutamine and 3g BCAA.
Bedtime snack: PM protein caisnate with yogurt or small sandwich.

I admit I don't always adhere to the diet but I never wander very far and I never let myself get hungry. I also drink lots of water including Propel fitness water which I buy by the case through my friends business. Like I said, it is very hard for me to gain weight.

Tahnk you in advance for any advice that may help, and please be critical as this is very important to me. I HATE BEING SMALL!

17% seem high for someone with a fast metabolism. What ever you do food is the cornerstone to gains, without it there'll be no gains. You need to learn how to eat before moving to the next step.

JohnnyB

tell us how to eat Johnny B , for b-fast, lunch , dinner, 4thmeal, etc.., etc.. what did you eat when you were young and scrawny and just getting into the game bro.

Never been scrawny sorry, but food is the best way to gains.

One thing I did notice that I didn't mention is the milk after a workout. You need a simple sugar like dextrose to replenish the glucose in your muscles, lactose isn't going to do it.

Add some oils to your diet that'll up the calories and could slow down that metabolism, get it for natural PB, avocados, nuts, olive oil and/or flax seed oil. Eat a PBJ with a glass or 2 of milk before bed, it'll help preserver some muscle that your metabolism could cannibalize at night.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:
17% seem high for someone with a fast metabolism. What ever you do food is the cornerstone to gains, without it there'll be no gains. You need to learn how to eat before moving to the next step.

JohnnyB

Like I said the %fat was measured with one of those handheld deals that you place both thumbs on. Back when I was in my late teens/early 20's I raced bicycles and my bodyfat taken by a doctor was 6.5%. I'm nearly that cut now but about 25lbs heavier and an inch or so taller. Everyone says eat, eat, eat! I understand and I agree so I have a question. We all know that things like nicotine and caffeine are appetite suppressants, are there any appetite enhancers out there (well besides the other stuff you smoke LOL). Should I add fattening foods to my diet on top of what I already eat in an effort to just pack on lbs or does the diet I listed look good and I just need to increase it. Lastly I've been taking T-bomb twice a day for 2 weeks now and although I haven't gained an ounce I have been able to increase my weights/reps. I thought that I'd give T-bomb one month and if this precursor showed improvement then I'd try steroids which is why I asked in the first place. What about adding a weight gainer before bedtime? Seriously I know that 140 sounds light but I am very small boned so I do look decent, it's just that I get teased about being small and I've hated it all my life. In fact I thought I was stuck being small until last years unexplained weight gain which is what prompted me to get serious about weight training again.

Lastly, I've been a member of this board about 1 day now and I'm already impressed. You guys tell it like it is, not what I want to hear and you pass no judgements, whether or not I do eventually try some gear believe me I'll be sticking around. :D

JohnnyB said:
Never been scrawny sorry, but food is the best way to gains.

One thing I did notice that I didn't mention is the milk after a workout. You need a simple sugar like dextrose to replenish the glucose in your muscles, lactose isn't going to do it.

Add some oils to your diet that'll up the calories and could slow down that metabolism, get it for natural PB, avocados, nuts, olive oil and/or flax seed oil. Eat a PBJ with a glass or 2 of milk before bed, it'll help preserver some muscle that your metabolism could cannibalize at night.

JohnnyB

Sounds great, I'll try it. Frankly the only reason for the milk was to increase the protein content of the shake. How about chasing the shake with gatorade? As for oils, I love oil and garlic pasta, would these complex carbs and oil be a good late night snack? Also having a 5yr old daughter around make sure I always have PB&J around so I'll give that a try.

Thanks again! :D

What does your work-out history look like? If it is longer than 11 months and at 33, I see no reason why a test only cycle wouldn't work for you, IMO.

Golden_Muscle said:
He jumps on the gas after a year of a bit of training. Hahaha. YOUR ONLY 140LBS! Give it some fucking effort and time!

Well THAT was helpful!

Let me explain something, I am a moderator on a computer related forum where I provide a lot of people with technical advice, I am very well respected because I NEVER jump newbies like you did to me here. Remember everyone including yourself was a newbie once and making fun of them will not help them. It's the old adage "unless you've got something nice to say...." The thing is I'd be more than happy to listen to your constructive criticism and advice because that will help me, I listened to the others advice and decided not to take any roids yet even though I've spent my whole life frustrated by my size. Despite my frustration I'll take the advice of those that know more than me which is the whole point of asking questions. Apparently you don't have anything helpful to say, oh well I'm sure other do. The thing is I actually enjoy helping others, particularily when it envolves cars or computers because I have lot's of knowledge in those areas and flexing my "mental muscle" to figure out someone's problem or give good advice makes my day. I could school most people on building wicked fast cars or computers but I check my ego at the door and answer the questions directly and in terms that noobs can understand, that's all I ask for here.

Harvey said:
What does your work-out history look like? If it is longer than 11 months and at 33, I see no reason why a test only cycle wouldn't work for you, IMO.

I have tried on and off since I was 17. Back then I was a competative cyclist and weights made me much stronger but never bigger. My legs are getting back to the strength they once were as I currently squat 225 and do 130 on the leg extension. I got serious about a year ago because for the first time in my life I put on some weight and I thought this was my chance to add some bulk. Since then I've only added 5lbs but I've increased most of my weights by 30% or so and gone to 4 sets from 3. Family history shows that test does help since my uncle who is now 53 used it when he was 20. He went from 6'1" 150lbs to 250+ in about 18 monthes, he's kept that weight all these years but lost a lot of the definiton since he backed off the heavy training 10-12 years ago. My father was thin until about age 35 when he jumped up to around 210-225 mainly from a decreasing metabolism and serious yard work (like building an inground pool and two retaining walls from brick) My younger brother and sister need cardio to stay fit and are very jealous that I can eat whatever I want and not gain a single pound, they see it as a blessing, I see it as a curse. In all seriousness I'm not to thrilled about giving myself shots or using potentially dangerous substances but hating the way I look isn't healthy either. I'm not typical skinny though as I've always had a little muscle showing with the exception of my chest which has just finally started to show. Basically I've got a runner's body which is fine for some but at 5'9" I'd much prefer to be bulky.

A Quiet Boom said:
Well THAT was helpful!

Let me explain something, I am a moderator on a computer related forum where I provide a lot of people with technical advice, I am very well respected because I NEVER jump newbies like you did to me here. Remember everyone including yourself was a newbie once and making fun of them will not help them. It's the old adage "unless you've got something nice to say...." The thing is I'd be more than happy to listen to your constructive criticism and advice because that will help me, I listened to the others advice and decided not to take any roids yet even though I've spent my whole life frustrated by my size. Despite my frustration I'll take the advice of those that know more than me which is the whole point of asking questions. Apparently you don't have anything helpful to say, oh well I'm sure other do. The thing is I actually enjoy helping others, particularily when it envolves cars or computers because I have lot's of knowledge in those areas and flexing my "mental muscle" to figure out someone's problem or give good advice makes my day. I could school most people on building wicked fast cars or computers but I check my ego at the door and answer the questions directly and in terms that noobs can understand, that's all I ask for here.
Good reply bro...

A Quiet Boom said:
Well THAT was helpful!

I could school most people on building wicked fast cars .

hey bro,
not ta get too far off subject, but i got an 86 944 turbo with a brocken rear half shaft, how hard would taht be for me to do myself assuming i have all the tools? looks pretty simple. BTW im a mechanic in the natty guards so i have a lil mechanical knowledge, mosty for track vehicles though. any tips for quick horspower?:D

ok back to your question. johnnyb gave ya some good advise. instead of amking that bedtime meal a snack make it a real meal. i always try to eat something big that will take a while to digest so i got a goos amount of carbs and protein till morning. i read you liked pasta and oil. thats cool but add some grilled chicken to it. the lunch meal of sandwiches, id make them tuna. prossesed meatys arnt all that great for ya. either that or grill some thin sliced chicken breast anbd use that as the meat. buy telling you to eat more fatty foods dont think your goin to gain fat, you have a high metabolism, you need to comsume for calories than you burn, which your not doing now. you have toi be in a caloric access to keep muscle gains coming. oh and post workout, make a shake with 50-60 grams protein, 100 grams dextrose, 5-10 grams creatine, and drink immediately after your last set. then consume a solid food meal 45- 60 mins later. thats the most important meals right there. also make your breakfast something like aa ham and cheese omlet, with the oatmeal. tehn make the next meal the shake instead of teh yogurt and cheese slice.

Back