First cycle; Test E, Eq

Joeya369

Stats
Height: 6 foot
Weight: 185 lbs
Bodyfat: 10-11%
Been training for 4 years

This is my first steroid cycle and i want to do a lean bulk so it's easiler for me to cut later on. I'll be having around 4000-4500 calories and try to eat clean. The cycle consists of;
Test E - 300mg 2x week (Mon-Thurs), weeks 1-15
Eq - 350mg 2x week (Mon-Thurs), weeks 1-14
HCG - 250iu (Tues-Fri), weeks 5-17
Arimidex - 0.25mg eod, weeks 1-15
PCT: Nolvadex 40/40/20/20, Clomid 50/50/50/50, Tribulus/ZMA from weeks 17-21

1) I've been thinking of using Dbol for 4 weeks at 30-40mg ed to kickstart my cycle. If i do would it be harder to keep the muscle gains i make during and after PCT?

2) After PCT will i be able to switch to a cutting phase (Without steroids) straight away or do i have to keep bulking and eating as i did on cycle so my body adapts to the gains that were made? If so for how long do i keep it up for?

3) I'm aiming for 20-25 lbs with minimum water weight. After PCT hoping keep around 70-80% of muscle gains (15-20 lbs). Do these goals seem realistic with proper PCT, diet and training?

Alright. First thing. I would drop the EQ for your first cycle. The test will be more than enough. Trust me. If you really want to, adding the dbol should be fine. Will it be harder to keep the muscle gain from dbol? No. But it will be impossible to keep the water retention from it. I wouldn't cut straight after a cycle intended for bulking. Focus on keeping your gains for a few months. Try to cut right away, especially during PCT, you're just throwing your cycle and hard work down the drain. Yes, 15-20 lbs. is realistic for a first cycle that only includes test e. I've seen guys gain upwards of 30lbs. from test only cycles with hard work and good diet.

The thing is i already bought my gear and want my appetite and vascularity to increase with a few dry gains, that's why i plan on having eq in my cycle. Would the gains i get from dbol mostly be water weight?

And when i start running my cycle i will do a log showing gains throughout and final results after PCT + a few weeks after that

Back